♥︎ Part five ♥︎

{Y/n's pov}

"Agh... what the fuck happened?" I said as I started to regain my vision {oh nothing that serious, just you trying to kill a FLIPPING DEMON!! and her knocking you out with her wind powers}

I death-panned. "Thanks author. Your the best." I said sarcastically. {I know I am 😌💅✨}

I rolled my eyes and started to scout the area. "So this is Flower Fruit Mountain." I whispered in awe. I was quickly snapped out of my trance when I heard leaves shaking. I got into a battle stance.

"I can hear you! Show your self." I scanned my surrounding then froze.

In front of me was an albino monkey with reddish tan skin. We had little staring contest before I slowly approached it. It tensed up when I started to lift my hand but released tension when I put it in front of it. It sniffed it a bit then hesitantly put it's head in my palm.

My thoughts told me to pet the wild thing, so I did.

It started purring...OMG. THAT IS SO CUTE. JDJSNDNSSNSBNSSJKSJWNWJDJWWKXJDJ-

Someone moaning in pain came into ear-shot. I started to go towards the sound before pausing. I look back at the baby monkey and extended my arm to it.

It jumped up on to me and climbed and sat on my shoulder. I smiled softly and continued following the noise.

{3rd Pov}

The girl and the albino monkey(you Dora now?) went to the sound only to find da little trans boi surrounded by more babeh monkehs. Y/n's eyes lit up.

"MK!" The little monkeys around the young teen perked up and jumped into the near by trees.

"Y/n!? What are you doing here?!" The oni girl froze and looked up a good excuse on the brain internet. Aaaaaaaaand found nothing. The blossom girl sighed.

"Uhhhh... I kinda... fought PIF." Explained the mixed skinned girl, fidgeting with her fingers while doing so. There was a moment of silence after that.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm sorry. What." MK stared at the young woman, wide eyed. By now the poor girl is drowning in her own pool of sweat. The dark brown/black haired boy jumped at her and started to inspect his friend.

"O-oi! Wh-what are you doing?!"

"Are you hurt?! Which way? Physically, mentally or emotionally?" Y/n pushed the hyperactive boy away, clearly annoyed.

"Physically, maybe, Mentally, a big yes and emotionally? Ehhhh-" Y/n debated. Mk just sighed and took the girl's hand and started walking.

"Wha-HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"We HAVE to find Monkey king! He's our only hope!"

"Yeah yeah, we're all going to die if we don't find him,yada yada yada, CAN YOU AT LEAST SLOW DOWN AND LET 象牙(Xiángyá) FOLLOW!!" Mk pause.

"Who da fu-" His sentence is cut off when the white monkey from earlier hopped back onto your shoulder. The soon to be student of Monkey king blinked.

"HOW DID YOU BEFRIEND THAT THING!?!" Y/n looked at Mk pissed.

" 象牙 IS NOT A THING! THEY USE-wait, what even are your pronouns?" The monkey just shrugged. The girl death-panned.

"You don't even know your own pronouns?" The little simian looked away, a bit embarrassed. The oni 2nd heir sighed.

"Lead the way Mk" Mk saluted and started walking up the path.

The three followed the trail that lead to flower fruit mountain but stopped at fork in the road.

"I say to goo... that way." Y/n looked to where Mk was pointing and froze.

"You want to go climb up a FUCKING MOUNTAIN!?!"

"...Yeah?" Y/n sighs

"Mk, I love you but please, think this through properly-wha-HEY! GET DOWN FROM THERE!" Mk apparently started to climb the rocky wall. The girl sigh again and grumbled under their breath angrily.

" Come on 象牙." The oni girl started walking up the the hopefully right path, the little monkey following behind

~~~ ♥︎ ~~~🍡~~~ ♥︎ ~~~Time skip {Thirty minutes later}

{Mk's Pov}

'Omg. Why did I take this path.' I internally yelled. I looked and my eyes would've been filled up with happiness if weren't for my climbing for so long. My hands finally reached the edge and started to pull my self up.

"Uggghhhhhh. Huh?" Sweet laughter reached into my hearing span. I looked up to see another small monkey. In its hand was a small flower crown made from peach blossoms. The small simian stared at me for awhile, then ran away off somewhere. I quickly got up and followed the little animal. I stopped quickly when I saw where the monkey was going and blushed at the view. There they were. Y/n covered with albino monkeys, laughing and playing with them. The monkey from earlier, who I presume is 象牙, ran up to her and placed the crown on her head. The girl thanked the little one and smiled.

'I wonder if she'll do that with our future childre- wait' I blushed harder at the thought.

'Get your mind out the gutter, Mk! Deep breathes, deep breathes' I sighed and went out of my hiding place.

"Y/n!" The said person looked in my direction and all the monkeys around her scattered.

"Ah! Mk! Your here!" I rubbed the back of my head.

"Heh heh, yep! I'm here!"

"Took you long enough! Speaking of which, could you try to pass the waterfall? I tried earlier, but it threw me and 象牙 out."

"Oh- um- ok!" I walked in front of the water wall and extended my hand in front of it. A seal of sorts appeared where my hand was and the wall parted.

{3rd Pov} 

Mk and Y/n stared at the waterfall with dotted eyes.

"... DAMN THING HAS FAVOURITISM!!"

{ The pilot episode is almost done!}