Chapter 8 | Esoteric Night

✧Sparks in your eyes, let this day be our charmed twilight✧

Sparks in your eyes, let this day be our charmed twilight

🍒•Chapter Eight•🍒

Y/N sat in the waiting area fiddling with her fingers as she was impatiently waiting.

"patient Park Jimin's family?" asked a nurse and she rushed "I am his family" she claimed.

"what are you to him?"

"I-I am his fiance"

"We have successfully done the surgery to the wounds but there are some serve fractures which would need time to heal, he will gain consciousness within 48 hours"

✧✧✧

Y/N walked inside the wardroom where Jimin was shifted. She sighed wiping her tears and looking at her boyfriend who had massive injuries.

"you never think about me! idiot!" she mumbled bursting into tears again "you know it isn't just me now, there is our baby as well but you had to hurt yourself like this you mochi!" she whispered caressing his forehead.

"you have no idea how much I love you"

She brushed her tears examining his unconscious figure "our baby needs you Jimin you better wake up or else I will make you wake up" she sternly cautioned crying.

"if you dare to leave me I-I will shave your eyebrows and even make you go bald"

She alerted sniffing painfully, even her eyes were swollen by now "so the best way is for you to wake up and be a good boyfriend and father to our child"

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Jimin unlocked his eyes to look around and he saw her who was uncomfortable sleeping resting her head on his bed, he sadly smiled with tears in his eyes Jimin nuzzled his nose and that was the time the girl flinched to see him awake.

"Jimin" she asserted caressing his cheek "I need to call the doctor" she mumbled ringing the bell and walking near the door to see if the doctor was nearby.

✧✧✧

"He is fine now but due to his fractures and injuries he would be needing complete bed rest and it is up to you if you want to discharge him or not because I can now write the clearance for discharge" the doctor smiled patting Y/N's shoulder.

"And don't stress because it looks like you are pregnant" Y/N nodded her head caressing her very slight bump "eat your meal, Mr. Park"

"Why?" the girl questioned walking near her lover when they were left alone in the room.