Chapter 2 | Hot Gossips

✧Your enticements make me vulnerable✧

Your enticements make me vulnerable

🍒•Chapter Two•🍒

Jimin was peacefully dozing with his beloved in his embrace. The gentle rhythm of her breathing made him feel a sense of belonging, like he had finally returned home after many years. Being with her brought a deep sense of tranquility, something that made his heart flutter with a unique kind of peace.

Y/N's head rested against his strong chest, while Jimin's chin found a comfortable spot atop her head. They were entangled together like pieces of a missing puzzle, a perfect fit.

However, Jimin's peaceful slumber was interrupted by the sudden buzzing of his phone. The 29-year-old rubbed his eyes to clear his vision and glanced at the screen. He let out a heavy sigh, torn between ignoring the call and keeping Y/N in his arms forever. But it was a business call, and he knew he had to answer it. Reluctantly, he picked up the phone, trying his best not to disturb the sleepy girl who clung onto him tightly.

"Hello," he mumbled in a hushed voice, not wanting to wake her. He listened as the other person spoke, his fingers absentmindedly playing with Y/N's beautiful, long, wavy hair.

"I'll be there," he whispered wearily, his voice filled with exhaustion. Getting up from the bed, he carefully arranged pillows around the sleeping girl, ensuring her comfort.

The golden rays of the sun painted her face with a beautiful glow. Jimin admired her clean, distinct features. Without a doubt, she had grown even more beautiful over the years. He remembered how soft her features used to be, how cute she used to look. But now, she exuded a captivating femininity, no longer the same cute Y/N but a super sexy Y/N.

Approaching her, he planted a gentle kiss on her pouting lips, lips that had always driven him wild, whether it was ten years ago or at that very moment. "It hurts that I still love you, even more than ever," he sighed, caressing her soft cheeks and biting his lip.

"I could never move on because I could never find another Y/N in anyone else. It's sick how I only want Y/N," he confessed, his voice filled with longing and regret.

"You have no idea how much I've struggled living my life without you, without your touch. I've missed every single thing about you. Even when I was angry with you, I still missed you all these years. I couldn't find another Y/N in all this time, and here I am once again, holding you in my arms. Look at how fate is toying with us. This same old love is driving me crazy, Muffin," he whispered, pressing a tender kiss on her cheek as a single tear rolled down his own.

🍒•A Month Ago•🍒

The billionaire businessman, Park Jimin, leaned against the expansive window of his office, taking in the breathtaking view of Los Angeles while savoring his cappuccino. His skyscraper stood tall and majestic amidst the city's skyline.