Chapter 6 | Sinner Baby

✧No matter what I belong to him, I am his sinner baby✧

No matter what I belong to him, I am his sinner baby

🍒•Chapter Six•🍒

The ride back home was nothing but silence. Y/N and Jimin quietly stepped inside the apartment with
chains of thoughts.

"Y/N" he eventually broke the quietness "hmm" was all she said looking nowhere in specific "I know this is a shock to you as it is to me" he started.

"You're a coward" she cut him off.

"excuse me?"

"I said you are a coward" she repeated with a high voice staring deep into his eyes.

"And why is that?" he sternly challenged with raged eyes.

"because all you ever did is leave! You left when I needed you the most... You left when you fucked me that night!" she yelled at his face with so much wrath in her eyes.

"and what happens now? Oh congratulations Park Jimin made a girl pregnant that means nothing to him" she cried out with tears rolling down her red eyes.

"Y/N relax it is not good for your health, baby" Jimin tried to comfort her positioning his hands on her shoulder.

"Don't you dare baby me Park Jimin!" she shouted jerking his hands off her shoulders.

"you have given me nothing but misery" she shed tears.

Jimin got near the weeping girl cupping her damp face to kiss her trembling lips, he knew his kisses always alleviated Y/N.

Jimin began moving his pillow-like lips against her pouty ones which stood frozen at the moment. Her
hands were on his chest and his one hand on her cheek whilst the other was stroking her sharp jawline.

It worked like it always did in the past she was softened "we will figure it out babe" he conveyed in his angelic say that was like a love song to Y/N's ears, staring directly into her brown orbs.

Y/N got lost for an instant in his exquisite eyes which yet held so much devotion. she gulped softly pushing him away from her.

"I-I need some time alone Jimin" she reasoned darting anywhere but his eyes he licked his lips nodding at her.

"I will be in my study room if you need me just call
me...okay?" she nodded her head and watched him go upstairs.