A WEIRD INCIDENT: SLENDERMAN

A WEIRD INCIDENT
by: SlenderManEntries
In: experienceproject.com

Link: http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Believe-In-Slender-Man/2843875

I was bored one night and thought to myself that it would be funny if I tried to communicate with the Slender Man. I started doing silly stuff like closing my eyes and saying his name three times and then opening my eyes to see if he would appear in my room. Back then I didn't believe he was was real and I still have my doubts but the strangest thing happened to me. It first started out when I got this sudden feeling of loneliness which isn't a surprise because all my friends aren't up to my level of maturity that is why I don't tend to hang out with them, they also live pretty far away from my location, but this feeling of loneliness was incredibly strong that words can't describe it. Then I started to extremely want a friend. A friend that can understand me and play games with me... I know this will sound crazy but I wanted the Slender Man to be my friend even though I didn't believe in him, I still wanted to believe he was real so he could be my friend. I then started to feel very depressed and nauseous and I felt like the world around me was desolated. I went to sleep after praying he would come. I then said in my own head as if I was communicating with him "If you are real please turn the television on." and after five seconds the television made a sound, the sound of it coming on. I then opened my eyes to see if it was on it. It was on standby. I then thought to myself "I swear I turned the television completely off, not leaving standby on." I then got mixed emotions of fear and happiness. Half of me was happy because I thought that had to be a sign that he was real and that he would hopefully befriend me while the other half of me was petrified and couldn't believe what I might of got myself into. I then couldn't sleep for about two minutes but after that I fell asleep, faster than I usually do. I then woke up and saw that my dream catcher was on the floor instead where it should have been on my wall. Then here I am, telling you my weird experience. I am starting to worry about myself since that last night. Am I going insane? I still think it could have been all a weird coincidence but still a part of me kind of believes in him now. I haven't told my family because they would just laugh and say it was all a coincidence and that he doesn't exist but there still is a chance that he could be real and that all these weird incidents were caused by him. I think it's best for me to try and forget all about that night. Thank you for reading.

Here's another one! Give advices from the comment box and tell me... or us... what you think about the story about him. I got this on the internet so I don't really know if it IS really real. So yeah. Comment bellow what you think. Babye! Next chapter, coming up!