NIGHTMARES: BEN Drowned

(This is from the internet... its not me writing this. A disclaimer thing....??)
NIGHTMARES
I've been having recent nightmares,ones I can't wake up from. It happens every night. Exactly at 4:23 a.m. the date BEN died was 4/23/03. Ironic, huh? Anyways, I've decided to post them here, not only being a perfect story for this wikia, but, I'm hoping it'll help. If you're reading this it means you care. If theres anyway you can help me, please post it now.

These aren't kiddish nightmares where you dream that a monster is under your bed, etc. This is hardcore insanity. Creepy...no, scary. It seems realistic while at it. I wake up sweating, sometimes even crying. I'm not sure how much more I can take, am I gonna be saved?

CAUTION: THIS STORY CONTAINS VIOLENCE, DISTURBING THOUGHTS, REAL NIGHTMARES FROM ME, REAL EVENTS, AND DISTURBING DEATHS. I suggest those who are scared of the following not to read, go back!!!! Hurry! I warned you!!!

6/11/12

I'm alone in a twisted version of my school. Halls that seemed to last forever, dim lights that were nearly burnt out. Swaying back and forth, echoing laughs in the halls. I'm walking down em' and I'll pick up my pace as I get further. Eventually running.

I began bleeding from my eyes, my nose, soon my mouth. Writting in blood on the walls, words such as "you can't run", "help me", "they took my eyes","I see you",etc.

I found myself facing BEN himself. We were at the end of the hall. He was eyeless, bloody,and smilling. Constantly, laughing, getting closer each moment I blinked. I turned around and tried running, but I found myself in the same hall. As I stopped to catch my breath, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

My heart skipped a beat. My tempurature went really hot, my palms started sweating, I was scared. I slowly turned around to see BEN. No, not the statue kind, but human like. I saw that smile, no eyes, blood running down his face and body.

He said "It's no use running, because you can't run. It's your turn now, join us".

The HMS appeared behind him with the Moon children. Tears filled my eyes, the last thing I'd remember of them too.

As BEN let go of my shoulder, he jumped and pinned me to the ground. The Moon Children ripping out my eyes, that same terrifing, they were laughing with joy while I'm screaming...but not to be heard. Once I got up, I was one of them.

As soon as I woke up, I was startled to see blood running from my mouth. This is only the beggining of the nightmares. I know there will be more to see and I will keep posting until the end. Please keep in touch and give your support to me. I need as much help as you can give. No one knows about this except my dear followers.

Please....help me.....

6/12/12

I was alseep about 11 last night. I knew more was coming, I thought I was prepared, but I was wrong. As I was sleeping another nightmare came in.

I seemed to look the same from the 1st one I had, how odd. This could just be a sequal. It happens now and then.

As blood ran down my face and my eyeless sockets and mouth, I seemed more frightened. The laugh was stuck inside my head.

I took 3 steps and I seemed to be falling down a never ending black hole of darkness, no light. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't. My mouth was sewed shut. I was waving my arms kicking and just looked up to where I was. I was surprised I could see. As I fell further,the light burnt out in the hall, or at least the rest of I could see.

When I landed, it was in....water.

I tried to stay calm. I swam and swam and swam, hoping to end up somewhere. Shore, safety, but I remembered there's no such thing in this world and happiness or safety.