Goodbye, Orion

Valentino Prince
9:32 p.m.

"Orion, it's me. I know you can't see me or hear me, and that sucks, but I'm right hear with you"
I stand in the operating room and watch the surgeons give you my heart. Well, you already had my heart, but now you have the real thing too. "I'm sorry things ended this way and I'm sorry you had to see it happen but I want you to know I wouldn't change a thing about today."
I place my hand on his, knowing he can't feel me.
The afterlife is weird, there was a train and an info booth and it looked exactly like the living world. I know when you join me you'll be amazed by it too, but let's hope that's not for a long, long time.
"I know I told you this in my video, and I hope you get to see it soon, but I love you Orion. I'm sorry I couldn't say it to you but I want you to know I heard you when you came to see me and whispered in my ear."
I look around the operating room a bit. I take a breath, "I won't leave until I know you're okay, that's a promise. But you have to promise me something too, you have to live for" the both of us. I feel myself start to cry which is silly. You're going to be grieving me and I'll grieve you even though you're still alive.
This whole things sucks and I'm sorry but I need you to live, for both of us. Carry our heart and fill it with the love you deserve in this world.
I can't say it out those words out loud though, it hurts to say it, and even if I did you wouldn't hear it, but I want you to move on. I loved you but you deserve more than I could give you.
Live for the both of us
For for yourself