Chapter 10: Battle Over the Seas

(OOO is seen in his Shauta Combo Form as he changes to his liquid form and swims through the seas. He destroys each and every Atlas Submarine in sight.)

(Meanwhile, Dan Kuso is seen riding his Dragonoid while Duncan is seen in his Firebreather form as they use their flaming abilities to being down each and every Atlas Soldier who was using a jetpack.)

Dan: These Atlas Soldiers really suck.

(Back to the seas, OOO is seen still destroying the Atlas Submarine, and Preyas comes in to help him.)

Preyas: Please, sorry for my intrusion, but

Preyas: Please, sorry for my intrusion, but... someone asked for a kick in the ass?

(Preyas then dodges a missile fired by an Atlas Submarine, and then he destroys the submarine while OOO wipes out the remaining submarines.)

Preyas: This must be the entire fleet.

OOO: Let's get moving.

(Back to above the seas, Hakobu is seen ready to fight All Might.)

Hakobu: I have thought about nothing else ever since I saw Union's true colors. I studied you. I followed you. But now that you're standing here, I just realized... there's a bit of green in the blue of your eyes. How nice to find a flaw.

All Might: I'll stop you, right here, right now!

Hakobu: (smirks) Try me.

(Hakobu pulls out the Evol Driver and places it on his waist.)

EVOL-DRIVER!

(Then he pulls out two bottles and places them on his driver.)

COBRA! RIDER SYSTEM! EVOLUTION!

(Then Hakobu spins his Evol Driver's lever.)

ARE YOU READY?

Hakobu: (smirks) Henshin!

COBRA! COBRA! EVOL COBRA! FUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Hakobu becomes Kamen Rider Evol.)

Evol: Phase 1 Complete!

(All Might charges at Evol)

All Might: DETROIT SMASH!

(All Might punches Evol, but the Kamen Rider isn't fazed. Then Toshinori tries another, only for Evol to grab it.)

Evol: Who knew being away from Union would give me the power I needed.

(Evol pushes All Might away, and then the fake hero tries to punch him. Evol simply dodges and hits his back with a chop. Then he teleports above All Might, and starts punching him before kicking him and punching his stomach.)

Evol: THAT is a punch!

(Then Evol spins his driver.)

READY, GO! EVOLTIC FINISH! CIAO!

(Evol generates an energy star map beneath his feet, which then transforms into swirling dark red and blue energy. The energy flows into his right foot before he delivers a side kick that causes All Might to slide across the ground.)

Evol: Number One Hero my ass... (generates an energy blast.) This is the end of All Might!

(Evol kills All Might.)

(Meanwhile, Kagero is seen ready to fight Queen Bee.)

TWO SIDRIVER!

BAT!

CONFIRMED!

EENIE MEENIE MINIE MOE! EENIE MEENIE MINIE MOE!

Kagero: Henshin!

VERSUS UP! MADNESS! HOPELESS! DARKNESS! BAT! HEHE! KAMEN RIDER EVIL! YEAH-HAHA!

(Kagero becomes Kamen Rider Evil.)

Queen Bee: Bats? Really? You don't scare me!

Evil: I will!

(Evil then dashes at Queen Bee and kicks her. She tries to shoot him, but receives an uppercut which sends her flying.)

Evil: Pathetic!

(Meanwhile, OOO and Preyas meet with Marucho and Robin (Tim Drake).)

Robin: Let's get those bastards!

(Chapter Ends)