Prologue

(Kunio Hino is seen watching TV as he sees some news.)

Lisa: Another city has been evacuated this morning. The reason why this happened is because of a possible attack of the League of Darkness.

(Kunio turns off the TV.)

Kunio: Everyday is the same bullshit... (goes to look at the window) These bastards masquerading as heroes are always turning every city into a background. And just because some people don't have any powers, they simply refuse to make up for every damage they cause.

(A red hand appears.)

Kunio: They only become heroes for fame, money, power and superiority. Nothing more.

Ankh: So that's why you're just a regular everyday normal...

Kunio: Don't say that word, Ankh. (sigh) That's why I'm glad to be a vigilante. Because I can save people and stop criminals. And besides, if there is a hand reaching for help, and I don't reach out my hand when I can, the regret would make me wish I were dead... I reach out my hand, because I don't want that.

Ankh: Your ancestor said the same thing.

Kunio: I know. And in behalf of my ancestor, I will be fighting all villains and fake heroes.

(Some minutes later, Kunio is seen in the rooftops of a building, overlooking Tokyo as he pulls out three core medals into the OOO Driver and scans them with the O Scanner.)

Kunio: Henshin!

OOO D.: Taka! Tora! Batta! Ta-to-ba! Tatoba, Ta-to-ba!

(Then he becomes Kamen Rider OOO and sees some of Roman's henchmen.)

OOO: Seiya!

OOO: Seiya!

(Then Kamen Rider OOO easily defeats each one of Roman's henchmen, and then he approaches the shopkeeper)

OOO: Are you alright, man?

Shopkeeper: Yes, I am. But you need to go after Roman.

OOO: Right.

(Then Kamen Rider OOO sends a message to the Guardians of Life.)

(At the Guardians of Life HQ, located in Hawaii, they receive the message from Kamen Rider OOO.)

Zyuoh Eagle: Guys, we got a message from Kamen Rider OOO

Zyuoh Eagle: Guys, we got a message from Kamen Rider OOO. It looks like Roman and his henchmen are attacking Tokyo City.

Zyuoh The World: Let's go and fight some villains and fake heroes

(Zilla Junior roars as the Guardians of Life set off to Tokyo.)

(Kamen Rider OOO and the Guardians of Life: True Heroes of Union City)