Chapter 1: Guardians of Life vs White Fang

(Kamen Rider OOO is seen patrolling Tokyo as he sees Adam Taurus and his soldiers.)

Adam: Be quick, soldiers

(The White Fang soldiers are seen carrying some dust luggage.)

Adam: Those heroes will find out if you don't hurry up!

????: Instead of worrying about the so-called heroes, why don't you worry about US!

(Adam Taurus turns to see the Guardians of Life.)

Adam: Hmph. So you're the ones I've heard about lately.

Zyuoh Eagle: Still planning to terrorize people, Adam Taurus?

Adam: Only humans. This place hasn't been the same since the war between humans and faunus. And some people say we're not meant to be feared. Ha! Well, as you can see, these people around me support my cause. They share the same ideals as I do. I mean, how are faunus supposed to make a living?

OOO: You won't make it alive. I'll make sure you won't terrorize people any longer.

(Kamen Rider OOO pulls out three core medals into the OOO Driver and scans them with the O Scanner.)

OOO D.: Kuwagata! Kamakiri! Batta! (Buzz) Ga~ta Gata-gata-kiriba! Gatakiriba!

(Then Kamen Rider OOO changes his form.)

Adam: So you can change forms.

OOO: Not the only speciality.

(Then Kamen Rider OOO makes various duplicates of himself, much for the White Fang soldiers' shock.)

W. F. Soldier: What... he can multiply himself?

OOO: Okay, Zyuohgers. You know what to do.

Adam: Destroy them all!

(Then the Guardians of Life and the White Fang charge at each other. Kamen Rider OOO and the Zyuohgers easily handle each of the White Fang soldiers. Meanwhile, Adam Taurus tries to run away, but suddenly gets a tail swag from Zilla Jr., who comes out of nowhere and roars.)

OOO: Trying to escape? Not cool, man.

OOO D.: Gatakiriba Kick!

(Kamen Rider OOO then jumps into the air and performs a series of flying sidekicks on Adam Taurus, killing him. The White Fang soldiers see that and try to run away, only for Zilla Jr. to burn them all with his atomic breath.)

OOO: Good work, Zilla Jr.

Zilla Jr.: (roars)

OOO: Next stop, Roman Torchwick.

(Suddenly a male figures comes in.)

????: Wait.

(The Guardians of Life turn to see the male figure.)

????: Can I join you?

OOO: You have a grudge against the Union?

????: Yes. My name is Asano Yuuki, and I got a visit from my future self.

Zyuoh Eagle: What did he say?

Asano: He said that my girlfriend Arisa is a junction of the future. He also said that she died during a battle between Union Heroes and the League of Darkness.

Zyuoh the World: Oh my god...

Asano: And because of her death, the future got destroyed, and no one, not a single hero bothered to save Arisa. They merely said I was lucky to have survived.

OOO: Welcome to the group. Let's go after Torchwick.

Asano: Sure. (pulls out a card) Henshin.

Zeronos B.: Altair Form!

(Then Asano becomes Kamen Rider Zeronos.)

Zeronos: Are you ready?

OOO: Yes, we are.

(To be continued)