[Filler] (A Very Late) 10k Reads Special! [Filler]

Little Note:

This will be a little crossover with one of my favorite series >:)

Hehehehe

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Encanto nor The Owl House. Contains spoilers from The Owl House.

You can watch the Owl House on "theowlclub.net" it's entirely ad-free, and you can change the website's language from Spanish to English if you want.

=====

[Season 1, Ep 1: A Lying Witch and a Warden]

[[Name]; 16 year-old]

I scroll through my phone, bored out of my mind as I walk down the street with Estrella Flora Sanchez, one of my best friends.

"Remind me why we must accompany Luz to Summer Camp?" She whined as she crossed her arms in front of her and pouted. "We're not even the ones who got into trouble!"

I side glanced at her with a judgmental look. "Estrella, you managed to set water on fire at our school." I reminded her with a stern glare. "Since I was the only person in the room with you, I was caught up in your mess!"

She opened her mouth to retaliate but paused, shrugging her shoulders innocently. "Meh, I guess you're right." She put her hands behind her head and whistled a tune.

"Unbelievable." I sighed before looking at my phone to see my cousin chatting.

AmeliaCakes
Yo wolf girl, having fun at camp? 🤡

I rolled my eyes and chatted her back.

AlphaLuna[Name]
Stfu Josevina, I know where you live.

AmeliaCakes
Ooooo~ Me is scared~ Ah!~

AlphaLuna[Name]
Never send me a text message that includes "Ah!~"
You horny little bitch.

AmeliaCakes
Tut tut! I may be a bitch
But you're the short one!
Shortie!~

AlphaLuna[Name]
Call me shortie again, and I'll choke you to death.
Oh, wait.
Dan and Jackson got that covered already.

AmeliaCakes
I—
HAAAA?!

A nudge on my shoulder made me look up. Estrella nodded in front of us, and I looked ahead to see our other best friend, Luz Noceda, placing her favorite book in the trash bin.

Yikes.

I quickly went back to my phone and said goodbye to my cousin.

AmeliaCakes
I—
HAAAA?!
WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!
WHO TOLD YOU THAT?!
ANSWER ME, YOU LITTLE BITCH!
DON'T LEAVE ME ON DELIVERED!

AlphaLuna[Name]
You told me that.
And I will continue leaving you on delivered.
Farewell.

I exit the messaging app and pocket my phone, ignoring the spam of messages that Amelia is sending me.

She'll get tired of it, I'm sure. She's living with two horny boys anyways. They'll keep her occupied for a day or two, if not a week.

"Oh, hello [Name], Estrella. How are your parents?" Tia Camila, Luz's mom, greeted us with her motherly smile.

"Everything's going well, Tita Camila." Estrella grinned and wrapped an arm around Luz, who smiled at us.

"Unless you count my cousin's spam messages." I chuckled, showing my phone, which was still filling up with messages from Amelia.

The four of us laughed before Camila's phone vibrated. She checked her phone and frowned, "Oh, I gotta go to work."

She gave all of us kisses on our foreheads before leaving for work.