Notes (Montana x California)

Hope ya'll enjoy. This was another request.

----------------------------------------------

No matter what day, time, or occasion, Montana would always give Cali little encouraging or sweet notes throughout the day. He'll draw little cute bears on the notes and a heart and it always makes California feel special. Especially when Montana realizes that Cali has had a bad day, he will put even more sweet comments on the notes, even some pet names. 

During the meetings when he is stressed, he will give the golden state little notes up under the table that makes his face get very red. The notes always seem to help the state calm down, relax, and not worry as much as he does.

Montana had stopped by the store with Wyoming to get some things because it was their turn. Montana wanted to get extra things like the little index cards he gets for making notes and pens, markers, crayons, and more! 

Once done they went to check out and had a little argument about who would pay, they ended up doing a jinx challenge and Wyoming won so he paid for it Montana didn't get to talk the whole car ride but once he got home he was met with his boyfriend just getting finished with the dishes, he quickly gave him a peck on the cheek, "Want me to help you clean up?" Montana asked. "I mean you don't ha-" 

"I'll take that as a 'yes'" Montana smirked and Cali rolled his eyes, as much as the treasure state would pull that trick, Cali never got used to it. Montana decided to clean Cali's room for him. He swept, put some stuff away, and some other things until he opened a drawer that had all sorts of index cards with writings and drawings on them but those weren't just any cards...

Those were the cards he had been giving the golden state, he smiled brightly as he went threw them. He had them all! Even the ones before they started dating. Montana closed the drawer lightly and finished cleaning up the room before he wrote another note.

"I <3 you to the moon and back" is what he wrote on the card, he drew a moon and stars on it and sat it on his desk, leaving out the room with a bright smile on his face.

---------------------------------

This is prob the cutest one I have ever made.