Work (Alaska x California)

SMUT WARNING

Alaska sat at his desk, typing away on his computer. He had finally decided to do what Gov had told him to do since he was bored. It was some type of electronic document paper thing and was 5 pages long. As Alaska typed he heard his door open and close. He paid no attention and just kept working. 

A few minutes later he felt a sloppy kiss on his neck. He hummed and leaned back. "What do you need Cali?" Alaska asked but he got no response. California just kept kissing him on his neck and slowly wrapped his arms around Alaska's body. Alaska sighed and turned his chair around to face California. His regular clothes were substituted for something more comfortable which was a pair of short basketball shorts and one of Alaska's hoodies that was very large on him. His dark chocolate brown hair was messy, his cheeks were flushed red, and his normally dark eyes were even darker than they were.

Alaska stared at him for a while before California spoke up. "I want you..." he whined and Alaska chuckled darkly. "C'mere, you can sit on my lap until I'm done working," Alaska responded while patting his leg for California to come to sit. He obeyed and sat on Alaska's lap and laid his head on the colder state's chest. Alaska turned his chair back around and started typing again. California didn't like the lack of attention so he started grinding on Alaska's leg, next to where his clothed cock was.

Alaska hummed at the friction and didn't stop the Golden State. California kept going at it and got faster with each thrust, he panted hard and buried his face more into Alaska's chest, trying to cover his moans coming through. As he sped up he could feel that familiar knot in his stomach, he moaned into Alaska's shirt and came in his pants. Alaska groaned a little. Cali laid down for a moment to calm down before he thought about it.

He had slid off of Alaska's lap and under the desk. He slowly pulled off the states pants as he did he palmed him through his boxers. After, he slips off his boxers and lets his cock free. He starts to suck on the tip a bit making Alaska hum. 

A few seconds later, he starts to take the whole thing and bops his head up and down, making Alaska moan. As California continued Alaska finally came and sighed once he was done. "Good Job..." Alaska muttered.

(I did not have the motivation to add anything else to this, sorry it's short I'll start working on longer stories)