Chapter 35

The sudden sense of vulnerability woke the Uchiha up with a small jerk. He'd fallen asleep while the sky was orange, the sun almost finished setting, and was now faced with a dark sky and a moonlit—insect glowing—surrounding.

The lack of clothes in an open clearing was the reason behind his senses alerting him awake. It'd be bad if he had to face an enemy attack naked.

Sasuke rubbed his face in order to wake himself up better, memories of what he'd done a couple of hours earlier slowly resurfacing in his mind as he did so.

Sakura.

His heart picked up, a feeling he enjoyed circling in his chest.

Sakura under him.

Sakura above him.

Sakura everywhere.

Sakura everywhere...except for here.

The warmth spreading through his body instantly began to boil into a sensation he didn't like. It made his chest cave in and his stomach churn.

Sitting up, he took an urgent look around in hopes of being wrong, but to no avail. He was indeed alone. It was only him and the glowing bugs floating around.

Sakura was gone.

She was gone again.

She'd snuck away after they'd fallen asleep in each other's arms, again.

Anger pulsed through him in a flash, making his jaw clench to try and keep in the curses he wanted to let out. It didn't take long for him to get dressed and march toward his cabin, fully ready to confront the pinkette.

There was no way in hell that was just a fuck.

Walking into his cabin, Sasuke was met with multiple hardly familiar teenagers. They were all scattered around his living room couches and floor in deep sleep.

With his anger on high, and annoyance at the sight in front of him mixing in, he kicked over the coffee table causing it to fly across the room and slam against the back wall with a loud thud, the few beer bottles that sat on top now shattered all over the floor.

Everyone that'd been asleep instantly jerked awake at the sudden noise—most still drunk. They all looked around confused for a moment until the cabin owner let them know exactly what the noise meant.

"Out!" Sasuke shouted in frustration, and when no one moved, his anger only increase. "Now!"

His words finally registering along with his anger, everyone immediately stood from their spot and scurried out the door. Some trying their best not to pass out again on the way.

"Not you two." Sasuke gritted out once he noticed the princess and her accomplice trying to sneak out with the rest of the crowd.

With everyone now gone, the cabin's mess was now evident. There were cups everywhere, trash on the floor, glass in his living room. He might not be the best at decorating, but his home was always clean.

"Clean this up."

"We're ti—"

"Now."

Noticing he wasn't just annoyed, he was actually upset, made Kana's retort stay put on her tongue.

Part of her thought she might've crossed the line with the party, though, something else told her the party wasn't the main source of his anger.

"Sakura isn't here."

At the sight of the raven turning to face her with his frustration clearly increasing at her words, Kana knew she was right.

"Where is she?"