𝟤𝟣

You—

You

— Felt good this morning! You woke up early and made your own breakfast, picked out your outfit that was cute and comfortable, and rode to school with your mom! And not to mention your dad transferred you some money for letting him drive your car out of town the other day!

You could buy gas three times over from the amount!

All was going well: you even persuaded Sanemi to get you some more snacks! The day couldn't get even better!

As you sighed happily while dallying to your seat you saw Tengen in his, snoring heavily. You snickered quietly and sat your bag down in your seat before walking quietly around to him and picking up his phone. His phone was getting a lot of notifications from his discord to other social media apps, which had you wondering how he could just sleep through the constant buzzing!

In any case, you opened his phone and took quite a few pictures. You made plenty of fit check videos and a couple of TikToks for his feed and followers. But by the time you had traveled to the window to take some good pictures he woke up... and was standing behind you.

"Tap the screen, I look sick." Your heart jumped out of your chest as you dropped his phone on the fake granite sill. Yet as you were trying to restart your own heart, Tengen had taken his phone back and posed for the multiple pictures he took for the sake of good lighting... Alas, you gave up wanting to finish your photo-shoot on his phone, "Tell me I look good y/n, or I'll explode into a million pieces." He said as he switched up the angles and facial expressions.

As he turned the camera your way so you could join in the picture you momentarily got close and posed before backing off and flicking him off. "You look rather sub-par, dear." Commenting in a playful bittersweet tone, making Tengen gasp in horror before opening the window up as much as he could and trying to push you out of it.

You wouldn't have fallen out.

You laughed your ass off as you grabbed on tight to his arm. "T, ight I was playing!" You said as you pulled yourself up and off of the ledge.

He continued to take more pictures while you just stood and stared at him with playful judgement... That was before insults were being throttled his way by the one and only. I mean who else is calling someone a fuckwad before eight o'clock? Sanemi tossed his bag on the table as he flopped down in his seat, groaning softly as he leaned back in his chair, exhaustedly. Must've been his long shifts again.

You silently sashayed your way over to the lightly resting boy, who's face was relaxed for once in his life. "Dawg I hope you're eating right and drinking water with all those hours you keep taking." You grumbled worriedly to him, while placing your hand on his forehead and moving the hair out of the way to expose his forehead even more.

Sanemi sighed, "take me out to eat after school today?" He asked shamelessly, but he didn't care it was your turn to do so anyway. You may have been lacking because of your romantic dates with Rengoku back then, but now you had time to finally pay Sanemi back with a platonic one.