𝟣𝟣

Your outfit

Your outfit

"Why-

— We going so early." You complained to your parents in the car. "Hush, I was asked to help, so I'm helping." Your Mom snapped at you as your Dad drove.

You sighed, it would take at least an hour-forty-five to get to your Granny's house. And since you all were going early, barely anybody would be there.

You placed your head on the window, looking at all the passing trees. "N/n, why don't you just call Kyojuro?" Your Mom suggested. "He might be celebrating with his family. And plus Dad is in the car."

"Oh yea." Your Mom laughed.

You rolled your eyes and unbuckled your seatbelt and laid down on the seats. I mean you might as well get comfortable— you'll be in the car with recycled air for a good minute.

You were about to close your eyes before you felt your phone vibrate. You pulled it from your pocket and looked at the notification, you slightly smiled.

It was from Rengoku.

You two were definitely not dating, but you opened up to him a bit more to where you're comfortable. You didn't call each other all the time, but he did spam you more than he needed to. All in the time span of a week.

__________________
Sunny D 🟠
__________________

Today 10:16 am

Sunny D 🟠
Keep me company|

You
|You asking or telling me 🤨

Sunny D 🟠
You're kinda bratty|
😏|

You
|STOP
|keep it to yourself

Sunny D 🟠
I was playing around|

You
|you do a lot of playing around
|you know that 😐