𝟢𝟨

Warning [Mature Themes][Little Bit of Spicyness]

Warning
[Mature Themes]
[Little Bit of Spicyness]

Lidded-

- Eyes, meant one thing. You still had alcohol in your system.

"Sunshine, I remember a few weeks ago we were like this in the nurses office. Tengen caught us, he has the pictures and everything. But, I remember sitting in your lap and feeling your print.

I didn't say anything at the time, because I didn't want it to be awkward if I pointed it out. It would've been weird especially since you were looking up my nose, while you had one." You spieled as his hands traveled from your thighs to your waist.

His breath hitched, it was like a dream come true. But it felt like the wrong dream- you were still under the influence.

This felt wrong.

"Y/n," You hummed as you ran your fingers through his hair, slipping off his hair tie. Slightly rocking your hips back and forth. Earning a muffled groan from the male.

You knew what you were doing.

"Y/n," He called for you again.

"Yes, Kyojuro~" You cooed as you decided to sit on his right thigh. And started to gently thigh-riding him.

The man was holding onto his last bit of sanity, just from every little thing you did.

"Dammit." He rested his forehead on your shoulder, "Y/n, please!"

"I want you to look at me, Kyojuro~" That was his last push. He shot his head up and kissed you. He didn't want to let go.

He didn't want to let you go.

You both found the rhythm and stayed together. Your hands trailed through his hair. And his hands trailed upwards into your shirt, holding you softly but firmly at the same time.

He flipped you over and kissed you even more passionately, but soon came to his senses and broke the kiss.

The both of you were panting. "Oh, you don't like me, now?" You smirked as you rubbed his forearm. "Stop." He whispered.

"Y/n,"

"Yes, dear~"

He took a deep breath, he needed to keep his composure. You were pushing him again.