Chapter 7

Annika POV
After I got home I made a call to my step dad, he was on a business trip in America. "Hey dad," I said into the phone. "Hey sweetheart, how was school," he asked back. "It was fine, I had to do some scouting," I told him. "Hey that great, it's been awhile since you've had to do that, what since that team got you," he said in a sadder tone. "Please don't talk about them, I left them for a reason, I never respected them for the way they played," I said in a angered tone and i clenched my fist. "Sorry I'm just glad your back to it," my dad said in a happy tone. I was silent for a few seconds. I looked down then I sighed, "As you know I'm in the serin basketball team as their manager, and I'm doing their training and scouting for them," I started. "Right, so what your point," my dad asked. "We'll, you also know I helped train and scout for the GOM," I continued and he agreed. "Well the scouting that in doing isn't just for the team that we are playing, I'm watching the whole GOM and their film to make sure they are ready to play then when the time comes," I said and he chuckled. "Sound just like something you would do," he said still laughing. "Oh there's something else," I said in nervous voice. "What is it?" He asked in a knowing tone. "Well you know Kise right," I said still nervous. "Yeah," he said confused. "Well he is now my boyfriend," I said. "Huh?" He said. "Well we haven't made a public announcement but we made it official yesterday," I told him. "Wow, never thought I'd see the day after that guy did what he did," he said in shock and sadness. "I've learned to trust others, I think that this is what's best for me," I said with tears in the corner of my eyes. "I know it was hard for you to trust someone after all he did to your mental state, I know he's the main reason that you went back to Japan," He said and I looked down at the floor. "Way to ruin the moment dad," I said trying to wipe my tears. "Sorry, I was just thinking out loud," he said in a worried town. "It's alright, I'll see you when you get back," I told him. "Alright, love you kiddo," he said. "Love you too dad," I said back and I hung up. I looked at the wall and I remembered when I was back in America with a team I wish to never be associated with ever again. I felt tears in my eyes and I just payed in my bed and cried my eyes out.

The Next Day——————————

Kuroko POV
Annika wasn't at practice today even though we play Shinkio tomorrow. "Hey anyone know where Annika is, she still hasn't showed up? And practice just ended," Coach asked. "No/nope/nada," everyone said. "Damn, I need her last input before the game tomorrow," she said. "Hey check this out, look at this picture that just went out on an anonymous account," I heard Furihata say as he checked his phone. "What? is that Kise and Annika at the park?" Izuki asked in shock. "I thought that they weren't together," Koga said confused. I looked at the post and it was Annika with Kise in the park and they were kissing!?!???

(Annika has brown hair!!! But this is how I imagined it)"I thought they weren't together," Izuki said in shock

"I thought they weren't together," Izuki said in shock. "I didn't think they were either, or it could be edited," Kagami said. "True people will do anything to get the drama they want online," Coach said. "Hello?" I heard someone call out from the gym. "Is that her?" Koga asked. "I think so," I said and we all walked out of the locker room. "Hey Annika," Coach said. "Hey guys," she said. We were all looking at her and she looked back super confused. "What?" She asked. "So I don't think that was under your knowledge, but look at this picture," Furihata said. She looked at the phone and her hand went to her mouth in shock. "Oh my god, this is not how I wanted this to go," she said and she look at us. "When was that posted?" she asked. "About an hour ago," Izuki said. "Oh no," she said.

Annika POV
I was shocked and freaked out over the photo. "This is bad," I said. "Let me get this straight, you and Kise are together now?" Hyuga asked. "Ok, yes me and Kise are together and we went on a date after school, and apparently we were being stocked by our or my fans," I answered and they just stared at me in shock. Kuroko was the one to break the silence. "I'm happy for you Annika, I think Kise will be great for you," he said. "Yeah I agree, he seems with be a good guy," Kagami butted in. I smiled as the whole team started to agree. "Y'all are ok with this?" I asked. "Yeah," they all agreed. 'I'm glad that they are cool with it,' I thought. "Ok before you all leave, I have something for y'all," I said. "You can come in!!" I yelled and the door opened and Kise walked in carrying a box. "Hey guys," he said and put the box down on the stage. "Alright, I have the new warm up suits that I designed for the season, surprise!!!!" I exclaimed. "What!?!? You designed new warm ups," Riko asked in shock. "Yeah in thought I would be a good surprise and a thank you for letting me join the team as a manager," I said. And Kise walked up and gave me a side hug. "Alright y'all want to see them?" I asked. "Sure/ of course," they replied. I pulled out of of the jackets and they looked super excited.

(But the Seirin jacket with the design on it)"Wow, those look great," Hyuga said to me

"Wow, those look great," Hyuga said to me. "I'm glad y'all like them, cause if it's alright with the faculty, these will be your official warm ups that you wear to official games," I said with a huge smile. "Are you serious?!?" Everyone asked in surprise. "I just have to get the passer signed and you are free to wear these jackets tomorrow to the game," I said and they started to cheer and thank me. And after I handed them all out, everyone went home and I went home with Kise. "Well did you see the picture someone posted of us?" I asked him. "Yeah, I guess it's out in the open now," he said. " better to have it out sooner than later," I said and he nodded. "So what's Akashi-chi got to about all of this?" Kise asked. "I mean y'all did have something back in middle school before you left," he continued. "Yeah, but I haven't really talk to him or any of the other guys since I got back just you and kuroko," I told him. "Well, when ever you decide to talk to them, I'll be there," he said and I hugged him, he hugged me back and I realized that I liked Kise more that just a friend, he was always there for me when I needed him at my lowest point. "Thanks Kise," I said and he leaned down to kiss me but I stopped him. "This is my house, why don't we go inside and hang out, so we aren't photographed again," I said and nodded. Once we were inside he pulled me in and kissed me, I kissed back. When we separated, looking into each other's eyes thinking the same thing, this was the right thing for both of us.

Akashi POV
I was scrolling on social media when I came across a picture of Kise kissing a girl. When I looked closer, I saw it was Annika. I looked at the picture hurt and shocked. "Why Annika?" I asked myself. Then I looked at the pictures of us when we were back in middle school of me, her and Kise in one of them. 'They were always close, I guess it was just a matter of time until something happened between them,' I thought and sighed. "It doesn't matter, I've got to much to worry about right now to worry about her," I said to myself, even though I didn't really feel that way. I closed my phone and lied down in bed, and I lied there until I fell asleep.