Spicy Chicken and Lobster Shrimp

RIN

Sixth house.

Sixth house, dammit.

"If you're looking for V, he's—"

"I'm not."

He glances in my direction. And I put on a cool expression, eyes meeting his.

"I wanted to talk to you, actually."

He pauses. But then he steps to the side, beckoning me in as he holds open the gate with a hand.

"Then come in."

I try to hide the embarrassment flushing up my neck as I breeze past him, through the open gate. My voice is as cheeky as I can make it go, to try and hide all this.

"Thanks lots."

His hair is dripping wet. It's dripping water onto the line of his shoulders, soaking the material of the white shirt he's wearing. He runs his fingers through it when I shoot a glance at it.

"I'm sorry. I was showering when I saw you."

Then his eyes flicker, to land at the fading bruise on my cheek. He looks at it long enough, for me to know that it had worried him.

But he doesn't elaborate, and just leaves me wondering.

I press a smile.

Maybe this might be easier than I thought.

"Here." I say, passing him the first bribe I'd brought with me. It's a bag of chocolate, because who didn't like chocolate? It was expensive as hell and tasted almost as good.

He looks at me in confusion.

"Just take it." I say, getting more embarrassed. So I just shove it into his open palm, crossing my arms together and pretending to be occupied with looking around the house.

The inside of this place is huge, just like the outside. It's clean, almost spotless. Considering that it was just two guys who lived here.

Or who knows. Maybe he had a girlfriend and I was wasting my time after all.

Then I hear whistling.

And I turn, to see another man I'd never seen before. He's humming to himself, and he's dusting the windows. In the corner of my eye, I see Jungkook sigh quietly.

"Hyung. We have a visitor."

...hyung?

The guy turns. He has a slender build— hazel hair. His eyes gleam the faint color of amber, matching the shade of his slightly wavy locks.

His mouth drops open.

"It's a girl!"

"This is Miss Rin." And I hear him scowl, for the first time. It's a low, annoyed hiss between his teeth. "Can you leave us alone? I think she wants to talk?"

"...Rin? Oh! You must be her friend!" The man exclaims, clapping his hands together and easily ignoring Jungkook. He drops the duster, and saunters over with a smile.

"Nice to meet you. But are you sure you want to talk to him? He's such a boring guy that doesn't know what fun means. You'll be better off with me, a hundred percent."

Who is he?

"My name is Jimin." He grins. "I'm the one who found you guys, basically. Brought you here, and..."