Chapter 28

The next day came, i visited my sister who was working really hard for the wedding preparations, as i looked at her who was doing her very best to make this wedding perfect it made me so happy.

As she saw me she approached me and stated, "Sister your here?"

I smiled, "Yes i came to visit you."

"I was about to take a break but since you're here let's have tea together."

"Sure i would love that.", i replied.

"Cyriel?!"

As he heard it he immediately approached her, "Yes my lady?"

"Can you take over for a bit i want to take a break and have tea with my sister."

He lowered his head and bowed, "Sure my lady no problem."

Cyriel Avalie, Prince Maximillian's secretary and personal assistant, ever since they announced their wedding he's been helping the new to be wedded couples on managing their wedding preparations, he's really loyal to the both of them so i know this will be in great hands.

As Lauren left to take a break with her sister he thought, you've already worked your hardest on planning the wedding my lady, so i will make sure you'll experience the most unforgettable wedding of your life, you can definitely count on me for this.

As they sat on the table the maids immediately prepared the tea, when it was done preparing the maids bowed then left to give them space.

I started the conversation by, "Im so proud of you Lauren, you've worked really hard on preparing the wedding, what i really hope is that you'll finally find the happiness that you deserve."

She almost started crying and replied, "Sister stop, i cant cry right know cause i wanna wait till my wedding, so please refrain from saying words like these."

I giggled as i heard her statement.

"Anyways has the wedding dress been finished yet?"

"Yes it will be delivered later in the afternoon."

"Ahh truly, i can't wait to see you walking down on that aisle wearing the dress that you and your future husband picked."

She smiled at me and blushed, "Yeah, me to."

"Anyways sister what about you, are you still not interested in someone?"

My eyes widened as she said those words the first person that came to mind was Clayton, as i thought about him my face was red a bit.

As my sister saw my reaction she immediately went crazy, "Oh my goshhhhhh! Is sister really interested in someone?"

She grinned, "Is it perhaps Lords Clayton?"

"Well yeah... , you could say that."

She unexpectedly stand up and immediately hugged me with excitement, "Sister im so happy, i knew you both were a great match."

I felt really joyous when i heard that.

As she stopped she asked, "So when did you realised your feelings?"

"About a year ago, but ill tell you the details later ok?"

She pouted, "Awww... sister is always like this."

Actually i realised it after a year ago, when i went to the palace to bring something that my brother forgot i saw Clayton's hair color, i immediately went to him but as i fully saw what was happening.

TO BE CONTINUED!