Chapter 33

But when 2 months passed i haven't seen you since then i was saddened that you haven't visited the imperial palace, so gradually as time passed i met you again at the debutante ball.

I was so happy that i could see you again but when i greeted you, you seem to have forgotten on who i was so i just accepted it and kept my feelings from you.

When i heard the tragic news that you committed suicide my heart fell into pieces it was as if i couldn't bear it, though i know some people may find my actions foolish but for me i did not regret since my love for you was unrequited.

Back to the present......

My eyes widened, to think that part of my soul was actually the real luna.

I replied to his question, "No i dont."

"Its because your soul was to weak to handle a full new human body, it was honestly quite impressive that you lived on for 18 years."

So the reason that i was sick was because of my soul?

"Anyway since I've already told you everything and made my part know. So i guess its time for us to leave."

As he was about to turn around.

I shouted, "wait!"

He looked back at me, "What?"

"Is there any other way for me to save Clayton?"

He glared at me, "Hah, are you serious right know? I've used a lot of mana just so i could grant his wish and do you actually think I've waste all that just because you want to save him back."

I had no choice but to bent down on my knees and begged, "Please i beg you, i truly love this man more than anything, i have never once experienced love in my life and to finally feel it really makes me happy so please i beg you give me a happy ending that i want, I've already suffered enough."

As i begged and closed my eyes I thought, truly the foolish things people do just for love.

He looked at her with plain disgust and gritted his teeth he then shouted, "Aggggggghhh!, fine ill give you one last chance but if you fail know that his life will be mine."

"Thank you."

"Now listen here, ill bring you back to the human world and all you gotta do is remember him, if you can remember him within 24 hours ill give him back to you but if you don't i wont be so merciful this time got it?"

I looked at him directly in the eye, "I accept your offer."

"Very well good luck little lady."

He snapped his finger, she awoken from her bed chambers but as she was about to take action she thought, Wait, wait somethings wrong.

There's this thing that i should do but what was it again?, her head ache so instead she just rose up from the bed and took a shower and ate breakfast.

She then visited the new married couple, her sister and prince maximillian everything was fine at first but her heart felt uneasy.

She thought, i cant help but feel like im forgetting someone as time gradually passed the uneasiness didn't went away when it was already night time.

She couldn't sleep but as she sat down infront of her mirror she saw the crimson locket that was hanging there.

TO BE CONTINUED!