Chapter 27

2 years later.....

Its has been 20 years since ive reincarnated here, about a day ago we celebrated my 20th birthday it was truly a memorable moment for me and about a week for now.

My little sister will finally be marrying the crown prince Maximillian and officially make her the crown princess of this empire, the marriage came sooner than expected although im quite sad that we won't get that iconic after coronation proposal.

But im truly glad to see her happy and i cant personally wait for their wedding, as for my brother it took him some time to move on but luckily their was someone by his side who supported him and made him happy through out these past 2 years and i really think that this person will be part of the family to someday.

And as for count Antoine his wife is officially 2 months pregnant i was honestly surprised when she told me about it, Antoine even collapsed after telling him that she was pregnant, i laughed so hard after hearing the story.

Im quite glad that I've change this much of the story line, i just really hope that all the people who are important to me will have their own happily ever after i want everyone to be happy though i don't know when will mine come but i know i will also have a my own happy ending.

As i sat beside Clayton on the place where we first met he seem to look more troubled day by day, it just started about 5 months ago he seems to be acting weird and seems to have a lot on his mind and he keeps worrying about me.

"Clayton?", i asked.

His eyes flinched and he looked at her, "Yes my lady?"

"I know I've said this before but are you really alright? you seem to be more troubled than before?"

"Ahh, im fine my lady its really nothing. By the way your sisters wedding is in a week right?"

I thought, he changed the topic so suddenly, somethings definitely off what is he hiding from me? I just really want to know.

"Yeah, im honestly really excited about it.", i just replied like this since i know he will only hide it and not tell me.

He just smiled and unexpectedly told me, "My lady if you ever feel something that's weird or something is hurting you please inform me immediately."

Again? So suddenly, why does he keep asking me that? And i don't honestly have to worry that much about anything anymore since I've already avoided my death to supposedly commit suicide 2 years ago.

"Ok, ill tell you."

As the day passed he escorted me back home and this kind of change of actions happened about 5 months ago, he insisted that i should not walk or go alone by myself and bring some of my knights with me, he's truly being over protective of me day by day.

But im not bother by it honestly since i don't go out that much.

TO BE CONTINUED!