Chapter 1: Journey Anew

Welcome to a new run folks. I feel like I needed to restart this story seeing as how badly made the original was. Over the past 3 years I have been very encumbered in both work and school so I have not really had the time to give any attention to my works here and I fell out of writing for a while.

But thanks to reading several other Sinon x Reader books, I want to continue my most viewed and liked story. So, do expect some things to be changed to not sound so stupid and what not.

Well, enjoy and I'll see you all on the other side!

3rd POV

On floor 75; players watched as the man responsible for so many deaths endured constant attacks. His shield all battered and his armor practically being ripped apart. A single man stood opposite of Heathcliff, katana in hand and donning armor that matched that of a samurai master. Heathcliff panted heavily as he stared at the man before him.

"Well I must say, I didn't think giving you that weapon right there and all those skills would come back to bite me in the end." The older male looked around him, several members that seemed to wear the same emblem as the Samurai had encircled him with shields and spears and many other things. In the back behind those members stood the second famed guild, Knights of the Blood Oath. They seemed distraught as a certain black haired male and a brunette woman watched on in shock.

Those two people are the ones who were giving information to the SAO's number one guild, Chorybids Blade. When the guild had gained enough information they began to investigate Heathcliff and managed to get him to confess to his crimes. Now the very maker of this game stood in a duel with the games top player. No one outside of the guild knee his true identity, as all they could call him by was Sensei or Master of the Blade.

People would try and get information from the members or try and get in to learn it, but either they made and then they never revealed it or they were unable to pass the tests put forth by the leader of the guild. There were many rumors that he could beat the Black Swordsman and Heathcliff if they both attacked him together. But right now, the rumor is being shown to everyone right here against just the creator.

"Heathcliff, better known as Kayaba Akihiko. Your time has finally come to an end, drop your weapons now... and I will make sure your death is quick." The battered old man gritted his teeth as he listened to the Samurai. His katana was sheathed and he stood tall and stoic, similar to that of a wall. His voice deep and serious.

"Sorry kiddo, but I'm not going to simply let myself die without a fight. All I want is to die fighting." The man sighed in annoyance before gripping the hilt of his weapon and dashing towards Heathcliff. He swung his shield, making an attempt to knock the Samurai away before slicing through the air with his barely capable sword. The Samurai jumped over the shield and past Kayaba before a sorr of glyph formed under his feet in the air, aiming down at him.

Suddenly, I the blink of an eye, the sound of a blade tearing through armor could be heard. Kayaba stumbled forward, trying to grab the man who now stood before him, his back towards him. The creator watched as his health depleted finally, his cheats had no affect against the Samurai. He couldn't even access his dev commands or anything to help him.

"May you finally rest in peace, Akihiko Kayaba." Kayaba suddenly fell to the ground, his body shattered into thousands of little blue shards as they then vanished with the wind. Everyone watched on as a sudden notification popped up in everyone's vision. Congratulations! The game has been completed!

People suddenly began to cheer and smile, shouting in pure happiness many people began to open their menus and check for the exit game symbol. And sure enough, it was their. Chatter exclaiming that they can finally leave and return to the real world. Asuna looked to Kirito, a glee filled smile on her face as the black haired male watched as the Chorybids Blade walked off, making their way to the exit of the floor to return to their guild hall back on floor 63.