Chapter 53

Chapter 53: Double-shift united season mother seeks peace, prelude to the performance...

    When Xia Wei's votes were announced, the tension in the venue was gone. The trainees screamed. When the instructors heard the votes, they lost their expression management instantly. They sat on their seats dumbfounded, shaking their heads in amazement.

    Si Chongxi looked at Xia Wei who was hugged by his teammates, clapped his hands, and clapped. Applause came from the mentor seat, which led the audience to applaud and celebrate.

    "Xia Wei, you are the light of vitality!!"

    "I would have been jealous in the past, but Sangong wants to broadcast live internationally, so that foreigners can see the strength of our show, it is very popular!"

    "Eighty million!! It's amazing! , Although Tianyi's official blog has more than 100 million fans, it does not mean that they are all live fans. You can see by the votes of Yinni trainees. Xia Wei has conquered the audience all over the country.

    " The number of votes I dare not imagine."     "

    I want to dream that I can wake up laughing when I dream that she has a fraction of the votes, breaking the number of votes in the historical variety show of China. It's amazing."

No. 51, Wen Xiaochang made everyone excited for a while before he started to remind: "Now the last trainee to be promoted is announced."

    One sentence condensed the lively and noisy atmosphere, and the trainees were all nervous and breathing heavily. After Teacher Wen Xiaochang reported the last name, there was a scream in the field, and a girl in the middle was hugged by the surrounding teammates.

    After the announcement of the last one, the trainees burst into tears, encouraged and comforted each other, and agreed.

    Although he knew that this was just the beginning, Xia Wei would still be infected by the sad atmosphere at the scene and bid farewell to each other one by one.

    [Sisters rush, I hope to continue to shine in other places. 】

    【It's so fast, only half of the people are left after this walk. ]

    [After the next performance, we will basically form a group from those 21 people. 】

    After sending off the trainees, the recording was still going on. Teacher Wen Xiaochang directly announced the selection of songs for the third phase of the show, "This time, the team will select the songs, and all the fans will vote to help you form a team and select songs. Of course, you once refused. Opportunity."

    "Ah—!" The trainees were surprised in unison. Fans formed a team to select songs?

    [Wow, haha, it turns out that the poll I participated in last time was real, I thought it was a joke. ]

    [Fortunately, I filled it in seriously, Wei Wei Chong, the villain is playing. ]

    [Hahahaha, sisters, we have all chosen for you, so you don't have to fight, and you won't be satisfied. ]

    [I hope the songs I choose for our little mush will make a pair with Xia Wei. 】

    The name of the song appeared on the big screen in front, which was related to the stage of the next performance. The sadness of the teammates being eliminated just now was diluted, and everyone cheered up and watched the seven dances carefully.

    After all the broadcasts were over, there was a discussion about which song was more suitable for you, which could ignite the audience's enthusiasm, show your strength, or which song was more worthy of challenge.