Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    In the video, Xia Wei got out of the car with her luggage and was pushed by the bodyguard. Si Chongxi, who got off the car behind, stepped forward in time to hold her. The two looked at each other for less than three seconds, and Xia Wei slapped her with a slap. After losing Si Chongxi's hand holding his arm, he scolded Si Chongxi with some anger on his face, and then Si Chongxi apologized to the bodyguard in a good manner. Xia Wei didn't care, and the video ended.

    The real passerby video shut up all the fans who said that Xia Wei was hot.

    The barley people are quiet, the fluorescent people are quiet, the Xiguang people are quiet, the thousands of fans are quiet, the only rice people are arrogant and arrogant, and they are vying to blog and angrily criticize the two fans.

    [Xia Weida little baby: No matter it is barley or fluorescent, I hope you will stop using our sister as a tool person in the future, and let me hear the words rubbing the heat, stepping on the top, don't blame me for tearing your mother does not know you. ]

    [Wei Wei Di Xiao Tail: Re-read it a few times if you don't see it clearly. Our sister and Chong Xi's mentor are true passers-by, and some people who are obsessed with CP should not dance around, and warn the fans of the two, not to involve Xia Wei again. ]

    [Cheese Doudou: Alright, alright, just explain it clearly, the first wave of washing the plaza Weimi knows how much someone's fans are, it's impossible for cp to cp, it will never be possible, sister Dumei , rush rush rush. ]     [My dream is to sleep with Weiwei in my arms: Thank you to all the artists for liking us Weiwei. My sister is still young, and the two youngest ones are ten years older than our sister. Fans on both sides are embarrassed to talk, thank you for your invitation! ]     ......     After arguing for a long time, after the full video of the scandal came out, the two sides temporarily stopped the war, and the invisible bomb on Xia Wei was taken advantage of the opportunity to be solved.     Originally, once Xia Wei's real contract was exposed, Yinni fans would definitely make a comeback through the scandal. Some of the Yinni fan groups secretly planned to prepare this matter as Xia Wei's black spot.     In the current state, I took the screenshot of Xiguangmen's original blog to ridicule it, and even planned to change the state later. If Si Chongxizhen and Xia Wei were a couple, the black spot would be bigger.

    For example: Xia Wei can become popular because he relies on Tianyi Crown Prince, Xia Wei can get so many resources because of Si Chongxi's relationship, Xia Wei is a fart without Si Chongxi, and the tutor trainee program group is all because of Tianyi Crown Prince The relationship was deliberately touted.

    Unexpectedly, when the full video of the scandal came out, Xia Wei's repulsive attitude dispelled everyone's thoughts and left them with nowhere to hide.

    Xia Wei pressed his eyes hard, and the sourness overflowed his eyes.

    Jiao Xiaoya suddenly screamed while holding the phone: "Ah—!"

    Xia Wei looked up and saw her jumping in place, her cute little face blushing, "What's wrong?"

    Jiao Xiaoya held up the phone, "Si Chongxi made Weibo is up!" After speaking, he turned around excitedly.

    Xia Weiwei was stunned. He lowered his head and typed Si Chongxi, TY-Si Chongxi in the search box. The number of fans on Fan Bo was 164,532,786, and his avatar was a pastoral cat with messy fur.

    Latest Weibo: [Nine years old! ]

    The comments below are all about Xiguang's carnival, because Si Chongxi rarely posts on Weibo, and suddenly updates Weibo. Although there are only two words, fans are as happy as the Chinese New Year.