Regret

Warning: There are some mistakes that I probably had miss so some part won't make sense.

It's a BOAH Fanfic,Their personality will be difficult than Tcf.

Thank you for understanding <3
Please comment bc I love reading them,Also they're great motivation.

Cale got on both knees as he stare at his family grave,Not knowing what to say but in the end,All he could say to them was.

"I'm sorry.."

Cale took out Basen's pen out of his pocket,He gently hold it with both his hands as he apologized for being a useless brother to him.

'If I didn't pick a fight with that hero..'

Ever since the terrorist attack,Cale had always secretly blame himself for Basen's lower half body becoming paralyzed & almost losing his life in that traumatizing events.

Choi Han & Rosalyn had saved & evacuate the civilians,The reports said that both of them did all that while protecting civilians from five of the ten bombs.

So that mean half of the bomb that was detonated next to the Nobles wasn't blocked so they had to saved themselves.

Some Nobles that had luckily survived said that Choi Han didn't even bother to look at the Nobles,Not ever once as if they were Insect to him.

His step brother,Basen was lucky enough to survive but The Plaza Terror Incident had an huge impact on him,Specially loud sound.

Cale wasn't in good terms with Choi Han but he doesn't hate the hero for wanting to save other,He also didn't quite like Nobles.

Cale was mostly upset that Basen was the one who had to go the capital in his place & end up getting badly hurt all because he had to rest after getting beat up by Choi Han.

'I'm such a fucking idiot..!'

Cale gripped his wrist tightly to prevent from breaking Basen's pen out of frustration for himself.

He still couldn't fully recover his memories of the day Clopeh had attacks the Roan Kingdom & the Henituse territory.

Next was Deruth,His father..
Cale deeply regretted not stopping his father from going to the battlefield,He should had instead beg Deruth to be selfish for once & escape together with his family.

Cale didn't know much about what had happened to Deruth since he wasn't with him for most of the time.

Not even Rumors had anything information other than Deruth had die a heroic dead which sounds like a complete bullshit to Cale.

Heroic dead? His father,Deruth chose to go into such danger just for stupid shit like that?
What about..his son Cale?
What about Lily,Basen & Violan?
Did his father left him just for that stupid reason? No way.

Cale didn't care about rumors but hearing 'Heroic Dead' made his blood boiled,Even if his father & him weren't close anymore,There's no way his father could die for some honor.

Cale look at Lily & Violan grave,He couldn't think of anything to say other than apologizing to them.

Cale still couldn't remember anything about them so he didn't know what to apologized for,Nobody could tell him what had happened to them since Everyone that was with Lily & Violan had also passed away.

***

(Reminder: The Dragon half-blood is 900+ years old but he look like a dumb-looking kid.)