Exhausted

Warning: There are some mistakes that I probably had miss so some part won't make sense.

It's a BOAH Fanfic,Their personality will be difficult than Tcf.

Thank you for understanding <3
Please comment bc I love reading them,Also they're great motivation.

The Dragon half-blood bit his lip when he realizes he was actually tearing up,He quickly turn his back toward them so they won't have to see this embarrassing sight.

Everyone could see the dumb-looking kid walking away from the Inn,They felt ashamed that they couldn't help him but maybe they could stealthy give him food later.

"Oi why aren't you following me?"

When everyone thought all hope was lost,Everyone suddenly heard something unexpected as they look at the young master in shocked.

The Dragon half-blood stopped his path,He wipes away his tears as he look around,Wondering if he was hearing things.

"Huh..?"

Everyone was shocked to the point that they became speechless,They could see Cale near the entrance again while the Dumb-looking kid was staring at Cale.

Cale who was dumbfounded by the dumb-looking kid reaction,wondering if this kid had forgot about the plan.

"Didn't you say you needed a place to stay? Come here you idiot while I'm still being nice."

The Dragon half-blood internally curse at Cale for scaring him like that as he double check that he's not crying anymore.

'Was him being mad at me & the bottle an act too? Man. He got me good.'

Cale turn away from the kid,He walk back to the staircase as he leaned on it while waiting for him.

Everyone internally cheers when the dumb-looking kid/DHB ran back inside the Inn once he had confirmed that he had heard it correctly.

Cale sigh at everyone obvious reaction even tho they were doing it internally,He lean on the Handrails of the staircase with his hand cross.

Motherf- Crash!!
The Dragon half-blood internally curse when he accidentally slipped & fall on this nose.

Drip..Drip..
Even if he's a half blood,He still have a very good sense of smell & hearing that he immediately figure out that he had probably broke his nose.

Everyone was shudder at the sudden crash,They could see the the kid/DHB had broken his nose.

He was annoyed but instead of being in pain,It's only hurt a little since he had experience much worst.
A lot..worst that this.

The dumb-looking kid could feel his face getting cold as His vision got blurry,He rubbed his eyes to feel tears forming at the corner of his eyes.

Everyone couldn't uttered a single word when they saw a few drops of tear streaming down the child face after rubbing his eyes.

U-Ugh Sniff... sniff..
'Ugh' is what u say when you get hurt right? but he didn't drink water today so he stutter over his words.

So it's came out sounding like he was weeping in pain when It was supposed to be a groaned since he broke his nose or him cursing.

The Dragon half-blood desperately try to wiped his tears since it was hard to see with blurry vision.

He look up to see Cale in front of him as a handkerchief fall on his face,Now he could see nothing but darkness.

Cale ignored the frown on the dumb-looking kid face as he motion to Hilsman to come over to him.