Dear Dad,

Once upon a time, the Lord watched over me through you dad,

  My life was preserved in many cases because the Lord preserved me through you.

  But you've abandoned the truth you once knew, you no longer walk the path you were once on.

  So God decided to reach out to me in his infinite mercies, I was fallen, already a lawful captive, the devil having laid claim to my soul.

   But you, YESHUA breathed a fresh breath on me, You took me from the miry clay, I now stand on solid rock.

  My reality is no longer what it used to be. But still dad, you look at me through the eyes of the past.

  To you, the path I walk now will lead to shame, to you I am walking a path of no return.

 To you I am shortsighted, you use the gaze of an elder to tell me that tread a path of no return.

But YESHUA who lives in me is everlasting, YESHUA was there from the beginning.

  I look through the eyes of YESHUA to see what the future holds for me, to you dad my future holds shame.

  But I will despise that shame for the glory that is set before me.

I look foolish to you, a shame and a reproach to you, but I have been made stubborn.

  If I choose your way to make you happy how long will your happiness last ?, 10, 20, 30 years ? You don't have much time left on earth.

  If Christ tarries, I have a life ahead of me. If you are happy for a short while then I have a long while of sadness in store for me.

  Nobody understands, I am all alone by virtue of everyone lacking an understanding of what I see. 

  I am convicted, I am as a dried crayfish bent in the ways of YESHUA.

You consider me from the world's perspective but I consider myself from YESHUA'S perspective. 

Yours sincerely,
A Christian Brother.