This is The Prayer Room

Leaving dark footprints as I walk through the hallways while earlier I walked out of the house clean, but now I return back dirty with the filthiness of this world,

But that one room not a bathroom is the only place to clean up this mess not caused by human hands.

So I step into that place that lacks four walls but still exists, rah cah ta ta chu tho .....
I fan the flames of the altar as I did every other night. a bo bo bo bo ecom be be be .......
. Still not hot, I keep fanning and fanning...

Only the fire of the Holy Ghost and not man's ghost, is capable of burning away all these filth..... Lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, sexual immorality, envy and jealousy.... all needs to be burnt off.

If possible I wanna stay away from everyone and everything causing stain in my spiritual life, but that would mean a departure flight to heaven.

Everyday we wrestle in this filthy world of a sty, everyday wrestle with a pig will get you dirty.

This is the life that I live, so I find myself a broken man in that prayer room every night, needing help for the journey far beyond me.

Going through a day without someone trying to hurt my feelings is difficult, everyday my love for ABBA is tested when my enemy asks for love.

But in my secret place, where the altar flames are burning, I cast myself into the fire that all of me may die and ABBA will live in and through me.

I don't get tired, I musn't. If I must be the gold that keeps shining then I must be cast into the refiners fire to burn off all impurities dumped into me against my will.

I don't like battles, but I have been conscripted into this battle without my father's or mother's permission.

From that point I gave my tears of joy for entering a world I thought was beautiful, only to discover I am a light expected to lit a whole dark world. Impossible !

On my own strength, I can't win, how do you expect a candle light to lit the whole earth ? So in the secret place I get plugged in to the greater One who lives inside me, because I carry a load to heavy.

Have you wrestled a pig before and only to return clean ? Well check your back ? The secret place is the only refining company that purifies and brings out the best in us.

rah ta kah be la te ko se ... there I go in a foreign tongue to the tribes of the earth. Even the devil can't find heads or tails of what I do in the secret place, fanning the flames.

A goldsmith complains of how hot the flames are but the fire on my altar must burn and burn till it burns the whole world.

I am light that shines and confuses darkness.