Bad day

Tuesday 2:34

I impatiently waited for my locker to open. I was going to meet Austyn. He's the only person, I rather be around. Like I said. Not a people person.

I walked down the almost empty hallways. I didn't see Austyn yet, so maybe he's already at the back.

I past a few kids who laughed, not knowing about what. Some going ahead of me, my way.

I walked to the spot to meet him, but only saw Brandy.

"What do you want, Barbie." I said on purpose, Hopeful that bothered her. But she just smirked. Next thing I knew, some sort of liquid was being thrown at me, from different directions.

I heard laughing, mostly from other kids. I slightly opened my eyes, waiting to see who was around. Almost the whole school.

"Words of advise, sweety. Stay away from Austyn, and don't come across my way." Brandy whispered in my ear, and walked away, making her heals clack down the sidewalk.

______________________________________________

2:47

I stormed into my room, getting a changed of clothes, getting out of my sticky ones. I was pissed, embarrassed, and I don't know of Austyn had anything to do with this, but I felt betrayed. I washed my hair, to get whatever it was out.

I changed into pajama pants and an old band t-shirt. I laid on my bed, trying not to cry. Crying was a weakness, and I didn't like to cry. I hate I never really see my parents. Always busy doing something else. Even thought my dad works at home, he's gone somewhere. And my mom doesn't get home till around six.

"I still fucking hate this place." I muttered.

"I'm sorry you don't like it here." I looked up and saw Tate.

"Stop fucking coming into my house! You don't own it!" I yelled. I didn't want to see him right now. Or anybody for the matter.

"I used to." He said. "But that was a long time ago. What's wrong with you anyway. Your panties were always in a bunch."

"Maybe its just you." I said into my pillow.

"Well some of it could. I could tell by the way you stomped into the house, someone pissed you off." He said, but I was just trying to avoid his knowing eyes.

"What the hell, are you stocking me or something?" I asked.

"No, I can't pull of being a stalker." He said smiling. "Mind telling me what's wrong?"

"Who said something was wrong?" I said looking down.

"I can tell. You're easy to read like a first grade book." He said taking a seat on my floor in front of my bed.

"Just some stupid bitch." I said.

"I have a solution." He nonchalantly said.

"And what may that awesome solution be." I sarcastically added.

"Kill 'er." He said. I looked at him like he was crazy. Ooooh wait.

"That's a bit dark." I said sitting back up.

"I was only kidding. Just scare her. I can help."

"How would you do that? I don't want to bring her here?"

"Hey I'm a pretty scary person." He said making me laugh, forgetting I was in a bad mood.

"Right. Doesn't matter. Scary movies don't even scare me. I hope you're as scary as you say you are." I say. "I'm in. I want that bitch to leave me alone, even if it takes a few tricks." I said.