British Guys and Music

Erin pov

Monday 5:02 A.M.

"Fuck me." I muttered, as I turned of my alarm clock. I hate school. What makes it worse, is I get to go to a new school!

I'm hopping in my new excited pants.

"Let's see. What should I wear." I said looking through my clothes. I just grabbed my blue long sleeve, and my regular dark skinnies.

I walked into the bathroom, and turned on my straightener. While waiting I put on a tiny bit of mascara and a bit of eyeliner on the top.

It soon didn't take long to straighten my dark brown hair. I was ready.

But I want ready for a new school.

______________________________________________

8:03 A.M.

I walked down my new school hall, trying to find my locker. It was pissing me off, I couldn't fucking find it.

769, 769, I repeated.

"Where the fuck is locker 769!" I nearly shouted.

"Its right there love." I guy with brown hair and a strange british accent, pointed to the locker next to his.

"Oh." I sheepishly said. "Thanks." I smiled. He was kinda cute.

"Its no problem at all, dear. You have quite the mouth on you." He smiled brightly.

"Yeah. Sorry 'bout that." I laughed.

"Oh its alright. I actually don't give a fuck." He said making both of us laugh. "Are you new here?"

"I bet you actually new that, because of my locker dilemma." I said. "So yeah. I am."

"Well just look at me as your new personal guide. I'm Austyn" He smiled and bowed like a Gentleman.

"Lead me the way, Austyn." I laughed.

And he did. He showed me the rest of the day.

______________________________________________

2:43 p.m.

"Thanks for walking me home." I told Austyn. He was a friend I made on the first day.

"My pleasure, love." He paused, looking at the house. "You seem to have quite a nice house.

"Ha." I snorted. "I still rather be in Ohio. The only plus side is meeting you so far."

"Well next time, when I have time, you should show me around." He smiled.

"Will do." I said, walking backwards into my yard.

I walked onto my house, noticing I was alone. I trudged my way into my room and turned on my iPod and doc. I scrolled through until I stopped at transit by mark Hoppus.

"Got any Nirvana?" Someone spoke behind me, making me scream and jump. It was only the blonde kid from last night.

"Why the fuck do you keep coming into my house!?" I shouted. I think he got the joy out of that, by the way he smiled.

"I'm a patient of your dad's. I don't think he's home yet." Her said picking up my snowglobe, examining it.

"No shit Sherlock. That doesn't give you the right to enter without knocking."

"Wow, I'm starting to think you don't like me." He grinned.

"Bingo." I corrected him. "So while you're waiting for my dad, why are you in my room?"

"Maybe I feel like bugging you. And I like the music you play." He said putting the snowglobe down.

"Well I appreciate you taste in music, but I don't appreciate you other idea." I said loosening up.

"Can I look through your music?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, just don't fuck with anything else." I said.

"Don't mind me." He said. "Hmm. Nirvana, Matalica, Janes addiction, you don't have alot of old stuff." He said.

"Yeah I know. But I think you would like some of the new stuff."

"Give me a band name." He said.

"My chemical romance. You look like a my chemical romance kinda guy."I said looking down at a book I was waiting to read.

Then he plays famous last words. I smiled at my favorite song playing.

It played for a few minutes. I looked at Tate, wondering if he liked it. I couldn't tell.

"I like em." He finally said.

"Okay, I officially like you a you little more."

"Hmm. If I keep listening to your music, maybe we could be friends."

"Don't push it." I grinned.

"Ahh. Tate. I see you met my daughter." My dad popped up.

"Umm hey dad." I waved.

"Sorry I'm late. Now I think its time we start are lesson, don't you think, Tate?" So Tate's a crazy.

"Yeah." Tate mumbled. my dad left the room, Tate fallowing. But he stoped at the door.

"Can we hang put later?" He asked.

"Maybe." I smiled pretending to read the book I had in front of me. I could see him smiling out of the corner off my eye.

I guess he can't be that bad.

()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>

Sorry it was a bit short. I finally finished the second season,of American horror story, and it was Soooooooooooooooooo good. Not as good as the first though. I hope you looked this one.

Vote comment ect. :)