Blonde Brandy Bitches

Monday 7:34 p.m.

I trolled up the stairs, after dinner. I rather hurry up and eat then listen to my parents try to make conversation about how my day went.

Same fucking shit, different fucking day.

I opened my door to see Tate on my floor reading my book, the grapes of wrath.

"Hey fucker, that's mine." I said snatching it back. "And why are you on here again? I thought you left after the session with my dad?"

"Hey, that's one of my favorite books. Tom Joad reminds me of," he paused. "Alot of things. And you said we could hang out MAYBE. So I waited you to come back." He smiled with dimples.

"Ugh fine. Since you waited." I gave up. "But this is my book." I held it up.

"Fine. Deal. But can see your music player thing again?" He asked.

"You mean an iPod?" I arched my eye brow.

"Sure."

"You know what? I have an extra one, but its old, and whatnot." I said heading to a box of old things I haven't unpacked. I pulled out a bright pink giant iPod.

"Here. You can have that." I handed it to him.

"Wow." He said.

"What? Don't like it?"

"Its just," he paused like he was trying to find the word. "Pink."

"Pink happens to be my favorite color, asshole." I said in defense.

"Okay, okay, you don't have to be mean." Hr said raising his seems in defense. "As long as it plays music on it, I don't care what color it is." He smiled at me.

"Good. I'm glad you appreciate it." I looked at the time. Fuck. I have to get ready for school tomorrow. "I hate to freak out to yuh, but I got school tomorrow, and I need to get ready."

"That's lame." He said.

"Tell me about it. Hey don't you have school to attend to?" I skeptically asked.

"Nope. Dropped out." He said paying attention to the music player.

"Seems legit." I muttered. "Well you gotta go." I said, noticing I was going soft on him. "Now." I demanded.

"Back to feisty mode, are we?" He grinned. "Alright later. Be back to annoy you tomorrow." And with a smile he was gone.

"Fun." I muttered.

______________________________________________

Tuesday 6:02

"Fuck, I'm going to be late!" I noticed as my alarm didn't go off. I hurried and grabbed a blue tank top and a black jacket over it, with dark grey skinnies.

I quickly straitened my hair, and put on mascara with grey eye shadow.

I pulled on my DC's and grabbed my back pack.

I quickly ran out the door, just a minute early for my bus to pick me up. Thank God. Even though my school wasn't that far of a walk, I rather ride the bus in the morning. It was to cold for that shit.

My buys stopped, and I noticed Austyn. I smiled, making my way towards him, until a blonde scooted her way next to him.

"Hey I'm Brandy. I see you noticed my step brother, Austyn." Great. She was a fake. I could tell by her talk. I sat on the seat infront of them.

"Hi." I muttered. I noticed hey favorite color was light pink and baby blue. She was a girly girl, and surprisingly didn't wear as much makeup as a fake.

"So I'm guessing you and Austyn have met?" She asked. Austyn seemed annoyed, making me try not to laugh.

"No, were just strangers who knew each others names." Austyn shot back. I blew it. I started laughing.

I looked back over, and noticed Blondie was glaring at me.

"Hey lady. I'm sorry I couldn't help laughing." I said calming down. I think that pissed her off.

"Aren't you guys fucking cute." She stated, making me blush, but she noticed. "Wait. You don't have a crush on my brother, do you?"

"Dude, were just friends." I said. "Don't start expecting things, now."

"Excuse me, but my name is not dude. its brandy. but you can be little bitch." She grimaced.

"Its all good DUDE. I'll pass." My new goal? Annoying the hell out of this bitch. And it was working.

"I'm sorry Austyn, but you need to stop picking out little bitches, they're flat out annoying."

"Coming from the one who's voice sounds like it should belong to a Barbie." I shot back.

"Alright girls. Just split. Brandy, please go. I rather not sit by you." Austyn butt in.

"Whatever. Have fun with your new bitch." She said going back to the back of the bus.

"Bye dude!" I waved smiling, earning a glare from her and her other fakes.

"I don't she likes you." Austyn said while laughing.

"Awwh I thought we could've been friends. Damn." I laughed.

"Careful. She's pretty hot headed. Get on her bad side, and you're on it forever." He said.

"Ooooh woooooow. I'm so scared." I days pretending to be frightened. "Good for her. But I don't care for her, and no offense, but she seems like a not so nice sister."

"Don't worry. No offense was taken." He smiled. I wanted to melt. Ugh he was cute. "She is a bitch." He said making me laugh. Hard.

The bus soon stopped, releasing us for school.

"So, do you mind sitting with me at lunch?" He asked.

"I'd love to." I said.

______________________________________________

12:01 p.m.

I gladly got my lunch, thankful English was over with. I stood, searching for Austyn's table.

Bingo.

He was sitting with a bunch of guys. Lovely. I walked over across the cafeteria, noticing the guys he sat with were also kind of cute.

"Hey kiddo." I said judging his arm.

"Hey love! Here." He said scooting over. "Guys, this is Erin. She's knew here." He gestured towards me. I heard a whistle, and some were winking, which made nee laugh.

"Hey guys." I waved. I sat next to Austyn, maybe a bit to close. I didn't mind though. I don't think he did either.

I talked to all the the guys, since were cool, funny, cute, ect. Most of then listened to good music. But then the bell rang.

"Fuck me. I haaaaaaaaate math." I exasperated. "Kill me." I said looking at Austyn.

"Now that wouldn't be fun." He nudged me.

"Well I'm going to my locker, I will see you next hour."

"Well do." He said and left.

I walked towards my locker, hoping this time I don't have trouble opening it.

One simple time, on the spot. Finally. I noticed a little note, and grabbed it.

'hey, meet me @ the back of the school before school ends. Gotta surprise for you, love. ;) -Austyn'

Now I'm excited. I smiled to myself, hoping I didn't look like an idiot. I feel like my day had now gotten perfect.

()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>

Hey I really hope you guys liked this. Even though it was completely pointless, but it had to be put into the story.

But anyway vote if you liked it, comment how you felt about it, and ect. :)