6. 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖 + 𝙄𝙍𝙇 + 𝙞𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚

Liked by: jensenackles, jaredpadalecki, jacksepticeye, pewdiepie, itsmarziapie, Corpse_Husband, koda

Liked by: jensenackles, jaredpadalecki, jacksepticeye, pewdiepie, itsmarziapie, Corpse_Husband, koda.lee, alexandercalvert, and 545k others

emiramon: Can anyone guess where I'm going? Lol, no need to guess I'm homeward bound, I'll be in Austin for the next two weeks to catch up with family. So might not be all that active while I'm home.

jensenackles:
You better come visit us before you go back to San Diego
emiramon: of course, I will Jensen' the kiddos need to see Aunty Emi that goes for you too jaredpadalecki.

jaredpadalecki:
Of course Emi, we'll all have to get together while you're in town.
emiramon: for sure, look forward to getting to see Gen and the kids just like I said to Jensen the kiddos need to see Aunty Emi once in a while.

koda.lee:
Have fun babes 
 ↳emiramon: Will do

alexandercalvert:
Like Koda said have fun Emi
emiramon: Thanks Alex, of course, It'll be fun I get to annoy Kaleb for two weeks

***

Emi smiled as she scrolled through a few more comments liking them and replying to people, she still had two more hours before her plane landed and Kaleb was picking her up from the airport.

She put her earbuds in, leaning back in her seat she put on one of Corpse's horror story videos for some reason they have been helping her sleep, yeah she's just weird like that, a horror story could put her to sleep, she figured she catch at least a couple hours of sleep and then when she got home she could spend some time with her brother.

Emi was woken up by the flight attendant telling her that the plane was landing in a few minutes. Emi smiled at her "Thank you." followed the instructions that were given and the plane descended onto the runway at the airport in Austin, Texas where Emilia Ramon was born and raised until she moved to San Diego at the ripe age of 18.

She smiled as the passengers exited the plane it had been about a year since the last time she had been home but she was looking forward to spending time with her brother, even if she wouldn't openly admit to it, and seeing her mother as well.

She grabbed her bags from the baggage claim and looked around for her brother, it didn't take long for her to find him with him being really tall, 6'2 while she inherited the short gene being only 5'4.

Emi dropped her suitcase and sat her backpack which was her carry-on bag down and ran to hug her brother the younger boy laughed seeing the girl sprinting towards him.

Kaleb picked his sister up in a hug "hey short stuff."

Emi rolled her eyes "Hey jolly green giant."

That made him laugh "well that's a new one." He sat Emi back on her feet and she went to grab the bags that she dropped.