5: 𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧

Emilia Ramon | @EmiRose:

I may have been wrong... I am indeed a simp but only for @/Corpse_Husband though.

The power that this man holds... HIS HAND WAS TRENDING ON HERE TF? HIS HAND!

💬4.8k 🔁10.5k ❤200k

Kaleb Ramon | @/KalebRamon
Sis we been knew that you are a whole ass simp for a man that you've never even said one word to.

@/EmiRose:
Nobody asked you, little dweeb... you are a literal child isn't it past your bedtime anyway?

@/KalebRamon:
I am literally 3 years younger than you Emi!!! 3 years that's it! I am 20 years old I am not a CHILD!

@/EmiRose:
You're not old enough to legally drink yet so you are a CHILD!

@/emi_ramons:
Emi did you know that you're trending on Twitter? #Emisimps4Corpse is trending at number 3 in the US and number 14 Worldwide.

@/EmiRose:
Well, nothing wrong with that... at this point, I have accepted that I'm a simp for this man and now the world knows it too.

@/emi_ramons:
Oh my god did that really just happen?? I got a reply and a retweet. This is the happiest day of my life.

@/EmiRose:
😉

Jacksepticeye | @/Jack_Speptic_Eye
So you finally admit it??

@/EmiRose
Yes, Seán I'm admitting it, I am simp but only for Corpse.

@/Jack_Septic_Eye
Once again I am proven right.

@/EmiRose:
Ohhh STFU...

Corpse Husband | @/Corpse_Husband:
Cute..... I binge watched your show in two weeks.

Tweet was deleted by Corpse_Husband

@/Corpse_Husband
:)

@/EmiRose
I- 😱 did that really just happen??

@/StanEmiRamon:
😂😂 mans thinks he's slick like we didn't see that tweet for a whole 30 seconds before he deleted it.

@/koda.lee
Woah, woah, woah... we not gon speed past that like you didn't say what you just said sir... is there ✨m u t u a l✨ simping going on here?

@/EmiRose:
I don't know Koda but I do know that I'm ✨d y i n g i n s i d e✨

Alexander Calvert | @/Alex8Calvert
Uhhhh Emi wanna explain this???

@/EmiRose
Well Alex it's simple really I am finally admitting that I am a whole ass simp and⬇️⬇️

@/usert:Emi really said aight imma join the simp cult for Corpse and become simp number 1 who leads all the meetings

@/usert:
Emi really said aight imma join the simp cult for Corpse and become simp number 1 who leads all the meetings.

@/EmiStan:
She really do be spoiling us with the Corpse simp content which we have no choice but to stan.

@/EmiRose:

@/emi_ramonsShe really do be feeding us the Corpse content that we look forward to even if it's her memeing herself for us

@/emi_ramons
She really do be feeding us the Corpse content that we look forward to even if it's her memeing herself for us.

Note:
Okay so Koda is played by Kathryn Newton and is Emi's best friend they met on the show and being the closest in age they bonded pretty quickly Alex is their other best friend.
Her name is Koda Lee Vincent.

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter 😊