Chapter XXXII

"Ultra Magnus to Optimus Prime, I have an all sector bulletin for an escaped convict. This autobot traitor was caught spying for the Decepticons." Ultra Magnus spoke as Julie hovered next to the group, watching the monitors.

"Wasp?" Bumblebee cried as the picture showed a greener version of him.

"You know this bot?"

"Slag yeah, sir, he hates me."

"Then I suggest you keep a lookout for him in the unlikely event that he shows up on Earth."

Julie watches as the transmission cuts out, before looking over at the others in the group. "What are we gonna do?"

"Well, unless you can see any more visions of the future, or something, the only thing we can do is sit tight and wait for Wasp to show up." Optimus spoke up.

"Just wait for him? I don't trust that idea. It's not a vision, but I suspect that if he truly hates Bee, we may need to keep an eye out. Maybe it would be a good idea for Bee and someone else to remain here and keep watch on base, while the rest of us go out and patrol the town for any sign of danger."

"That is a smart idea. You would make a wise leader one day, Julie. Autobots, transform and roll out. Julie you will be with us, for now I think Bumblebee and Bulkhead should stay behind and keep watch for any further alerts."

"Understood, Prime." Bulkhead replied.

Julie flew after the three bots, as they headed around town. For some reason she couldn't get her head out of the clouds as she thought about everything. For some reason she had a sense of danger, it wasn't an immediate danger, but something that she knew was gonna happen in this world. Someone's life was on the line. She looked at the three bots driving below me as she tried to listen to the gut feeling, but as she looked down at Prowl, she got a foreboding feeling that he was gonna die. She was not gonna allow that to happen.

"Hey Prowl, can I ride with you?"

"Perhaps, just be quiet."

She merely nodded as she landed on him, with her wings folded up behind her. As soon as she sat down on him, her vision went blank. She saw a fight, giant robots destroying Detroit, along with seeing a vision of Prowl giving himself up by drawing all the pieces of the allspark together. She saw the end, and it was coming. Her time here was starting to run out. She knew it, deep down in her heart that her time with this team was almost over. Some part of her didn't feel ready to leave, whereas other parts of her knew that she had to continue to move on.

"Prime, we need you back at base." Bumblebee cried. "We got some news."

"Very well, we'll head back to base." Prime replied as they all did a u-turn, making her realize that they somehow had been driving all day around town without her even realizing it. "Julie, are you alright? You've been quiet through the whole trip. Have you seen something?"

Julie looked up from her train of thought, and glanced at the bots as they were driving around her and Prowl. "No, I haven't seen anything. I've been trying to see if I could pick up any sign of danger, and yet I can't get anything." She replied, "Though I do sense that my time in this world is starting to come short. I am willing to wager 4 months, tops before I am sent off onto a new mission. Which also is making me worry what kind of danger we are gonna face near the time that I am supposed to leave."

"Do you know how you are supposed to be leaving our world?" Ratchet asked behind her, while Optimus was beside Prowl.

"I must visit Cybertron, though I believe that those events will come into play naturally with time." Julie replied as she sat there with her hands on Prowl's steering wheel. "Everything happens of its own accord, I believe."