chapter three

The room was once again silent with what Aryan said . This is so impossible they are currently in February 2012 and they child said he was born the two June 2013 .

Arnav Singh Raizada was shocked . He can't believe that this is boy came from the future because if it's true there is surely something he had missing of Khushi and Shyam relationship . He realised he could have been misunderstood Khushi , he married her forcefully for sixth months ( this is what he had told her but it's the truth) without earing her out but just assumed whatever Shyam was the truth . That's when he remembers her saying her fiance name was Shyam the payant guest in her house , he was also a lawyer . Shock was written in his face with realisation that he had mistrust his love , his Khushi and throw away her family and wedding dream from her . He swore to gain her trust and love in him and to never let her go from him . But now he have to deal with the children.

Khushi was just shocked but she believes in this boy correction her baby . She had always believed her Devymaya can do anything so she can send the children of her favourite daughter in past to protect them . She promised her DM to give her five kilo of jalebis every day this month . It's true that then her baby said Arnavji is his father , she was happy and confused because of his hearly behaviour that day .

"Okay Aryan tell me the date of our marriage " Arnav asked

" You and Amma had married two time the first was the 14 February 2012 and the second one the 20 July it is precious to you two because you prouve to the world that you belong with each other . " Aryan respond confidently .

" Aryan it's okay for today you have to sleep tomorrow will we continuous ." Said Khushi , and she takes him to their room without the approval of family because for she doesn't have to take their approval because he's HER SON.

In the room Arnav and Khushi make the kids sleep on the bed .

" Khushi you can sleep on the bed with the kids . I will on the fauteuil . "

" You don't I have to be charitable with me Mr Raizada . You have already made me understand that between the four walls of your room I am a nobody so please there is no family members here I will sleep on the poolside " Khushi said codly

" Please Khushi forgot what I had said sleep on the bed if not for my words but for the sake of our children " Arnav said with guilt .

" Our children , are you sure you believe it "

" I believe but we have to do DNA test to prove that to the family "

With that Khushi took a place in the bed besides her son :
" You too sleep on the bed ,for the children sake"

Sorry for the delay guys