chapter two

Say that arnav and Khushi was surprised would be an effemisme . Just this night they've got married and out of knot ways two children came and addressed them like their parents .

" Amma, I am very sorry because of me that bad uncle had slapped you . Sorry Amma please forgive your aru , I will always listen to you and Papa ." The little boy said crying badly with his sister .

Looking at this children crying , Khushi feel a sudden pain in her heart
She doesn't know why but her heart cry with them. She stands in their levels and hugs them tenterly caressing their hair :

" Okay bacha , you are safe now . Don't cry bacha , please you will made your beautiful eyes so puffy ."

" Amma , you forgive me right ? " The little boy asked again .

" Yes I for give you . Now stop crying . "

" Amma , I hungry arshi want to eat !" Said the little girl with an adorable pout.

" Okay sweetie , let's go make something to eat " Khushi said.

All this while arnav was looking at the scene with shocked expression but he didn't know why but this scene was making feel at peace and send fam to his heart . When looking at the children he had to admit they have some melange of him and Khushi but that next to impossible to be true . Other family members were left speechless to all the happening in this room .

When Khushi inter in the room with the children , the little girl run to arnav and lifting her arms gesturing arnav to pick her up .

" Arnavji please just go with the flow as of now , we will get answers later ."

He just nod and pick her in her arms immediately she snudle in the crook of his neck .

All the four of them walk out the room with the Raizada behind ( except Shyam who is out cooling down his anger).

" Amma please I want to eat aloopuri " said the boy
" Me too Amma "the girl said

" Okay you will aloopuri "

Luckily the were rest of payash wedding food and aloopuri was also there . She just warm the food and serves it to the dining table . She was starting feeding the boy who took it happily but the baby girl refused to eat :

" Amma , you forget it is Papa who feed me . Dady please I so hungry , my tummy needs food." The girl said making everyone stunned . For the shock of every body arnav happily feed her with gentlest and a smile playing on in lips. Soon after eating the baby girl fell asleep in arnav's arms.

With the girl asleep arnav decided to questions the little boy .

" So child who are you ? "

" Dad are you okay ? You don't recognize me ? Amma said something ? "

" Boy we are not your parents ! Who are ? " Arnav asked again

Shock was written in the boy face with tears in his eyes which pained arshi hearts .

" Dad you have to be jocking , I know I didn't respect Amma instructions , I will not repeat . "

" Bacha , please listen to me you just have to answer our questions okay ? Please baby don't cry " Khushi say whipping the boy his face .

" Now tell me your name , parents and sister names" arnav asked softly now

" Okay I will introduce myself to you dad . I am Aryan Singh Raizada son of Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Singh Raizada and this is my sister Arshi Singh Raizada . I was born the two June 2013 and my sister born the five may 2016 so I'm 7 old years and my sister is 4 years old ."

The room was once again silent

Please guys give me your opinions and enjoy reading .

Update tomorrow. Take care of yourself guys.