chapter one

Khushi was standing in arnav garden with tears filled her beautiful hazel eyes . Her heart was paining , she suddenly fell suffocated by the pain in her chest . In one night she has seen the reality hit her had . She was ,is and will always be an orphan !! She chuckled at her reality , after her parents died she had done she could to be accepted in her aunt family but she forgot one thing blood is sticker than water .

She was brought out of her thoughts by the sound of the door of Arnav room open with a jeeck . She looks in the room to see two children hugging arnav legs ( like in this image)

The boy said " thanks God you come Papa  ! That bad uncle had come to take mumma away from us " and the little girl  said with tears in her eyes hugging arnav more " paa that bad uncle had slapped Amma  ish very bad "

The boy said " thanks God you come Papa ! That bad uncle had come to take mumma away from us " and the little girl said with tears in her eyes hugging arnav more " paa that bad uncle had slapped Amma ish very bad "

By now Nani and other family members have made their way in arshi room. Arnav what stunned what the hell this children came here and address him at their father . He came to his sense earing the shoot from the poolside :

" Hey devymaya !!"

Earing her shoot all the heads looked at her direction while the children said at the same time " Amma !" Which shock all the adults present here while the go to the poolside and hugs Khushi while crying with Khushi having her eyes wide like a socket and the mouth in a big oo .

Please guys support also this store is been a while I have this idea and with the stressful situation I am in it is my way of escaping .

Who do you think this children are ?

Happy birthday to sanaya Irani may God bless her with all she desires !!!

Tomorrow will be next update !

Take care of yourself guys .