1 - austins baby

(hey this is my first story so if it is not good forgive me 🤭🤭)
content warnings- Austin being sweet, some teasing, fingering (minors stay away)
storyline- you have been filming with Austin and you are on your way home.
words- 484

As you walked out of the doors, the cold air hit your face. You start to think maybe it wasn't a good idea to wear such a short dress today. Austin could hear your teeth chattering, he slid his jacket off and slipped it onto your back, while rubbing your arms for added warmth. You said "thank you baby" as you nuzzled your cheek onto his shoulder.

You walked in comforting silence the rest of the way to the car. As you neared the car you quickened your walking pace and yelled to Austin behind you, " Baby unlock the doors I'm gonna freeze out here!"

He chuckled and unlocked the car in response. You both scrambled into the car and cranked up the heated seats. As you headed off, Austin slid his hand onto your thigh. You flinched at his touch. His hand departed from your thigh momentarily to put on some music. When his hand reunited with your thigh he placed it slightly higher, making your blood rush downward. As he does this he says " I see you've warmed up now, hey?"

"Yeah I'm nice and and warm now baby" you said. He inched his hand up agonisingly slowly until he reached your underwear. "Can I?" he asks before touching you.

"Yes, please Austin" you whined.
Your hips were circling and and trying to push him into you. He speeds the car up as he runs his finger along the lacy hem of your underwear. He was so close to the wet patch in your underwear, you couldn't take it. He slides his finger onto the strip of wetness. "Baby, you need me this bad?" he says teasingly.

He pushed the restricting underwear to the side, and brushed his fingertips from the bottom of your opening to your clit. When he reached your clit he massaged it in the best way and man could. Slowly he circles your clit, you arch your back and come undone on the leather seats. Your slick pooled beneath you, as Austin said,  "Wow baby, you really needed that didn't you."

He parked up the car and let himself out then walked around to the passenger side to let you out. Your legs shook as you stood up so much that Austin had to hold you up. He locked the car behind him and said, "Sorry baby, forgot something."

Then he reached down to your throbbing folds and ran his finger across them slowly. He then bought his fingers up to his mouth and licked them clean of your cum. "Yum" he added.

Maybe you should wear short dresses more often.

(authors note- hope you liked it!!!)