3

Christina Love Pov:

Christina Love
Pov:

"You can't go through life allowing pain to dicate how you behave"

I found the place in my heart it time stop all the pain to just start be boss bitch that's why own my therapy building help people who go through same thing as me cause never know what person going through even if they are smiling or mad.

"Bestie miss you"Mora came in my house.

"Gurl almost made me shot your stupid ass"I said putting my gun on the table burning my saga just cleaned up had smelling like vanilla.

"I forget tell you that back from Miami"She said hugging me.

"Happy my bestie back"I said holding her hand walking to the living room.

"Oh missy have some tea aunt audrey beat the hell out keisha ass she put her hand on bashar"Mora told me I was shock cause bitch is bold do that.

"Gurl almost had that hoe but dave fine ass picked me up"She said rolling her eyes.

"Mora I know damn well would killed that girl"I said laughing.

"Mmm bitch been on live talking about when see mora she getting jump"Mora told me.

"Keisha better stop talking cause nobody ain't touching you while I'm here"I said mora like my sister any bitch come to here you step to me first.

"These hoes going bring back old missy who beat your ass then walk way laughing"She said.

"Key kept talking about Pop and you would be nice as couple"She says.

Me and pop was close at one time but keisha got jealousy talking about I'm trying steal him from her.

"Y'all know poppa was my boo"I said blushing about him.

"He love some missy"Mora smirked.

"You should come to his party for his new ablum"Mora says.

"Ight I come"I said need get out the house have some fun bitch been waiting shake some ass.

Author-Missy and Pop relationship going be cute watch see how they build up they love for each other...

Vote and Comment
💙💙💙