20

To be continued...

Bashar Jackson Pov:

Bashar Jackson
Pov:

"All my fucking fault man"I said punched the wall.

"Bashar stop that shit christina need you right now with a clean mind"My mother hugged me.

"Ight ma"I said sat back down wait for the doctor come.

"Wish it was me please god don't take missy she hasn't done any wrong"Mora says crying into dave arms.

"Mamas she strong woman gonna push through"Dave said.

"Yea don't play with my good sis"Mike says slapping back her neck.

"Mike leave me alone"Mora says mugging him.

"Ugly asses"I mumbled watching them fight.

"Can't never bring y'all asses anywhere"My mother say sitting far away from us.

"Family Christina Love"Doc says I stood up

"Who are you to her"Doc asked.

"Her husband"I said.

"She stable right now but not breathing by herself also that girl in there is a real fighter with two bullets almost hitting her right in the heart"Doctor said.

"What room she in"I asked.

"324"He said.

"Thank you"I said we got in the elevator.

"Thank god listening to me"Mora says wiping her eyes.

"Pop go in there first"Dave says.

"Ight"I said walking in my baby had tubed hooked up to her but she looks so peaceful.

"Hey baby"I said kissing her cheek.

"I shouldn't let you go baby this wouldn't have happen those bullets was foe me mamas"I said holding her hand tight.

"Please don't leave me baby cause post be Mrs.Woo soon ain't trying marry anybody else than you"I said laying down by her then everyone came say some stuff to her.

"Baby we back in the morning"Audery says

"Okay ma"I said.

liked by @lilkim and 90mil others @therealpopsmoke-I love you mamas please come back to babygurl

@therealpopsmoke-I love you mamas please come back to babygurl.Don't feel the same with you laughing all the time even hearing your vocie.

Don't feel the same with you laughing all the time even hearing your vocie

Christina Love
Pov:

"Mommy wake up"I heard little vocie.

"Huh"I said looking around this isn't my house.

"Who you"I said seeing a little girl on my lap.

"Mommy you silly it's me Khadija"She said kissing my cheek.

"Daddy made breakfast mama come eat now before he eat it all of it"Khadija says I picked her up.

"Wassup fat ma"Bashar kissed me.

"Get off my mama"Dija pushed him back.

"She was mine before you came in to this world little girl"Shar tickled her.

"Dada stop"She said making me laugh.

"I put your ass to sleep"Shar said my ear.

"Please don't leave me baby"I heard felt touch on my hand just saw little bit of light.

"Mommy go back to daddy"I heard dija vocie.

Author-

Such sad moment...

Vote and Comment