Chapter 5

This chapter is focused on KaiSoo guys. To all KaiSoo diehard shippers out there, hope you'll like this. This is the continuation of what happened last chapter. LOL!

So how about we continue that questions, thingy? Let's start:

What would you want Baekhyun to be? The one on top or bottom? (If you, by chance, don't get this. Just don't)
: Baekhyun being the bottom one is already usual so I want him to be on the top more than at the bottom.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
: Hmm... I want to be a doctor first, save money then I'll be proceeding to study Photography. 'Been wanting that ever since.

Okay. This might be enough. Enjoy the chapter.

Bye creeps, stay lovely~~

Twitter account: @havingbaekfast_

...

Jongin looked at his watch for the nth time. It was already 10 and he was already starving, and he was too lazy to get out of the car and get food. And to think that once he went out of the car, Chanyeol would already come back and he wanted his friend to treat him food since he's the richer one. Don't get him wrong, he's not a gold digger. Why would he be? He's totally rich, he could buy a whole store but thinking that things that are bought for free is better, he wants Chanyeol to treat him. Besides, he made him wait for hours already. What could have happened? Aside from being starving, he was also dead curious about what happened in the meeting. Maybe Chanyeol didn't sign the contract. Or maybe he's planning to humiliate Baekhyun. Oh my God. That couldn't be.

Shrugging those thoughts off, he looked at his belly that was currently grumbling. "Don't worry, you'll be full.. soon enough if Chanyeol shows up," he talked to his belly. His belly grumbled again and he knew what it meant. "You can't wait anymore?" He uttered, "Okay. Let's buy you something." He might have looked crazy talking to himself or worst to his belly. But it might have been because he was just starving to the point that it had already affected his brain.

He excused himself to the driver and told him he'll get back before going out of the car. He walked aimlessly out of the parking lot, never knowing where he was going. He was definitely going to be lost. He's just new in Japan! But thinking he could find a nearby store, he continued his journey.

Minutes of walking, he suddenly realized that he definitely didn't know where he was going so he stopped and turned back only to realize again that he was already far from the building. Oh, goddamit. He decided he could just go and barge in to Chanyeol's meeting without a care. He just wanted to eat right then and there and save his belly who's grumbling from time to time.

He was already dead fucking tired when he reached the building and he felt he couldn't walk any longer. Cold sweat ran down his forehead as he wiped it with his hand. He shouldn't have went out of the car and just asked the driver for food. He's plain stupid, really.

His belly grumbled again making him walk back on tracks. "Hang on, little belly," he panted.

Jongin went in the building and was greeted by several workers, he didn't even knew that they knew him. He forced a smile in response to their greets since he can't smile properly due to his hungriness. He looked again at his belly while walking upstairs, he rubbed it slowly to soothe the pain. It was paining in hunger.

He suddenly bumped into someone and his instant reflex made him catch the person in a second. And only when he realized that he was a guy. And not just any guy, it was Kyungsoo, his higschool crush. And that's only what he realized, they we're close. Close enough to feel each other's breath as his itself hitched. "I-I'm sorry," he stammered, "My bad."