Itadori's Extermination Arc -Part I-

The notice from Jujutsu Headquarters came in five points. First, Getou Suguru survival has been confirmed, and he has been sentenced to death again. Second, Gojo Satoru has been deemed an accomplice in the Shibuya Incident and was thus permanently exiled from the jujutsu world. Furthermore, removing his seal would be considered a criminal act. Third, Yaga Masamichi should receive the death penalty for inciting Gojo Satoru and Getou Suguru and causing the Shibuya incident. Fourth, the suspension of Itadori Yuuji's death has been revoked and the execution was to be carried out immediately. Fifth, Special grade sorcerer Okkotsu Yuta was appointed as Itadori Yuuji's executioner under the surveillance of the special grade Akiba Y/N.

"Yuuji," Choso called as he descended the stairs. "How are your injuries?"

"I'm good somehow, despite being hit by black flash," Itadori replied, still sullen from everything that happened in Shibuya. "I think that's because of Sukuna. I can tell that his strength is growing."

"Yuuji, don't worry about me. You can return to Jujutsu High," Choso spoke. "I have to collect the remains of Shoso and the others anyway."

"I'm not worried about you. The problem isn't whether I want to return or not," Itadori replied. "Sukuna's plotting something involving Fushiguro and Y/N. Besides I killed too many people. I can no longer stay with everyone." A silence took over the room before Itadori spoke up again. "Are you fine with it? I also killed your little brothers."

"It's fine," Choso answered calmly. "That was a misunderstanding. If Eso and Kechizu were in my place, they would say the same thing. It isn't about forgiving or not forgiving. Brothers are just like that." Before, Choso got a vision where Itadori, Eso, Kechizu, and him were talking happily and having a great time together. Although he was confused the whole situation, but he decided that Itadori was one of his brothers and that was why he had to protect and fight alongside Itadori.

"Let's go. Right now, we have to take care as many cursed spirits as possible," Yuuji jumped down from the stairs and walked towards the exit, followed by Choso.

On a certain bridge, Itadori stood in the middle while clapping loudly to attract any nearby cursed spirits. This strategy of him was a success as he managed to attract many huge, cursed spirits. Itadori ran away to lure the cursed spirits and all the while they were trying to stop him, his great reflex and flexibility helped him evading all the obstacles. Itadori lured them to where Choso was, on the other side of the tunnel.

"Choso!" Itadori shouted, giving a cue at the same time. Choso positioned himself, his hand spread in front of his while clasped to each other before he activated his technique.

"Piercing blood," he spelled. And in an instant, a blood like bullet shot out of his hand and pierced through the skull of the cursed spirits. Some managed to escape and went to attack Choso, but Choso knew Itadori would exorcise the remaining cursed spirit with his superhuman strength. Itadori already impressed Choso with his power when they fought. Since then, he has added finesse. Fluid control of cursed energy along with unreal physical strength made Itadori a demon god and yet he still hasn't fully recovered.

"As impressive as ever, little brother," Choso commended.

"Are you still calling me that?" he asked, bothered with the nickname.

"I'll keep calling you that, over and over. Try to recollect," he spoke naturally. "After all, your father had stitches on his forehead, didn't he?"

"I don't see Megumi," suddenly a new voice joined them. "Am I the first one here? Is that possible? Is he that slow?" The man was relatively tall with a fit build and has a sharp brown eyes. His hair was dyed blonde and has a dark accent on the edge. The three piercings he had made a contrast look with how he wore a traditional attire.