discovery

(quick a/n! Italic is for dreams and stuff like that :] )

Fan had been left alone in hotel oj after his elimination. since he was away from his only real friends, he had started to daydream,24-7, he would just sit and daydream for most of his day, not being able to focus on anything but the make believe situation in his head.

The thoughts were harmless, but sometimes he'd try to tell people about it. They looked at him like he was crazy. Fan started staying in his room, pretending his former roommate was there, or his old team leader, or the person he missed the most. Test tube.

Was it wrong for him to pretend they were with him?
Maybe.
He didn't think about it though. Sure, it was running his chance at success, if he had any.
But fan was happy, nobody else got that.

"So, what's on the agenda today?"
He sat looking at the bed in front of him, faking that lightbulb and paintbrush were sitting on it.

"I THOU-"

paintbrush slapped their hand over her mouth to quiet her down,
Lightbulb cleared her throat

"I thought you'd never ask! Me and painty are going on a picnic, wanna come along?"

"Umm obviously" fan said in a joking manner

His door opened

"Fan? you need to come down and eat. Who were you talking to?"
Oj stood in the doorway, concerned

Fans heart sunk as he was interrupted
"Oh, I was just.. talking to myself I guess."

"You really need to stop isolating yourself, fan. You haven't brushed your teeth in weeks, we have to remind you that your hungry, and you look torn."

Fan stayed silent.

"There's gonna be a new episode, if you want to watch we're watching it live downstairs, as always."

"Mkay."
Fan pulled out his notebook and looked to see who had been eliminated so far.
________

Test tube stood on the dewy grass of the island, waiting for the next challenge.
She hasn't been keeping track of the days, or months since fan was eliminated, but the seasons changing was hard to ignore.
Fan was eliminated at the beginning of summer, and now it was fall.

Test tube looked around, seeing everyone in a sort of clique.
She remembered when she had her own little group, sure paintbrush was here and they talked to her, but she couldn't help but feel the loneliness in her soul.
She wondered if the prize was even worth it. Looking around at the commotion that was happening between her team.

"ATTENTION CONTESTANTS"
Mephones voice screeched through a speaker

Everyone walked towards him, watching him turn off the speaker

He cleared his throat
"Today's challenge is pretty easy! Don't die."

Various replies were heard through the crowd. Test tube stood in shock and shouted among the crowd
"WHAT??!"

Mephone seemed to have heard her the best

"Well, I sat and thought, y'know what this series needs? A bit more action! So easy, just don't die. Whichever team loses all of their members is up for elimination."

"Various weapons are hidden around the island, good luck!"

Silence coated the air like a thick syrup, before being watered down by the sea of voices yelling.
Test tube ran into the forest, obviously because the logical way to win would be to get a weapon and run.. maybe cover the tracks..

(An hour later)

Test tube sat up in a tree, waiting for the challenge to be over. She was boiling from her nerves, and she didn't know how many people were still alive.

She heard an eerily friendly voice
"Hellooo? Gosh it's dark in here.."
It was just goo.. maybe test tube could just..
She chucked her knife at goo, pumping her first as she landed the shot, but goo just chuckled and turned to look straight at her.

Goo had seven stab wounds and 10 bullet wounds in him. He was still alive.
Goo grabbed the knife out of himself and that's when test tube started to run.
She ran as fast as her legs would take her, goo followed close behind. She turned to see what he was doing but knocked into a tree, full force.

A crack formed along her head and she fell to the ground in front of goo.
He tried to stab her.

*CLINK*

oh right she was glass.. she tried to get up but that's when goo grabbed her and went to the tree that caused her to crack

"I wonder what'll break first!"
Goo repeatedly rammed test tube into the tree. She could feel herself cracking more with every hit. All of a sudden her vision went black. She had been shattered.
.
.
.

When she was recovered she was faced with the disappointed looks of her teammates
"What happened?" She asked

"Well you were the last on your team, and you died" mephone answered
Everyone went to the voting area, not a word between the team was said as one by one people voted.
.
.
.

"Okay everyone, I know you all are Soo happy to be here , but one of you won't be here after today"

"First vote: silver.. second vote, test tube."

Test tubes eyes widen

"Third, test tube, fourth, also test tube.. and.. with four out of five votes, test tube. You're eliminated."

She looked around at her teammates, none of them baring to look at her
"What did I do? I did everything right, I tried so hard.. gosh, I thought I would've made it farther."

Paintbrush walked up to test tube
"I'm sorry, this wasn't meant to happen.. I tried to get-"

"You made them vote for me?"

"No, no I just.. didn't stop them."

Test tube looked at mephone
"I'm ready to go."
Soon enough she was flying through the sky towards an island

When she landed she was crowded by some eliminated contestants, although, a few weren't there
Fan and oj.
Cabby refused to talk to her, and the arguments between the former sinkers were already getting on test tubes nerves.
"Well you can leave if you don't wa-"

Test tube interrupted the walkie talkie or whatever it was
"Nope, don't care im leaving."

She went to the boat pushing it to the sea and jumping in.