Good luck kiss

It's disco night at school, Mason being Mason isn't going because he has a big football game tomorrow in London for Chelsea academy.

Mason thought his best friend Allie would somewhat be upset that he wouldn't come because they do everything together, but that wasn't the case.

She's excited to go because she get to see Kevin. It's a boy in their class she has a crush on. They've talked many times and she's gained feelings for him which has made Mason upset, but it has also kept his eyes on him because he's not who she thinks he is.

He's a fuckboy and a player, only trying to get into peoples pants, and Allie being a beautiful girl, Mason is concerned she might be the next victim. Mason laid out a comment about it a while back and Allie wasn't happy with his comment, it almost ruined their friendship, that's why Mason isn't stopping her this time.

Mason decided to walk over to Allie's house to keep her company while she's getting ready for the party at school, he's also planning on taking her since he's got a licence now.

"Should I put this on", she asks him showing a silver necklace with a butterfly on.

"Uhm yea", Mason looked up from his phone. She turned around and put it on. She adjusted her black silk dress in front to the mirror, not aware that Mason is looking at her from behind. She fixes her hair which is half way up with two curly strings in front.

"I think I'm ready...how do I look", she asked turning around, she seemed nervous, it wasn't like her at all.

"You look beautiful", Mason smiled, she was more than beautiful in his eyes. She looks like a real life princess.

"Thank you", she smiled back.

———

"Call if you need anything", Mason said as he parked near the entrance

"Are you sure you don't want to come", she asked looking at him. Deep down she really wanted Mason there, but she knew football is important so she didn't force him into anything.

"I'm sure", he said. Obviously he wants to go just have fun with her, and make her forget about this Kevin guy, but the game tomorrow is also important.

"Alright, if you change your mind you know where I am", she smiled as she took her seatbelt off.

"I know, go have fun", he smiled back at her

"Alright, love you, drive safe", she pecked a soft kiss on his cheek making his heart flutter.

"Love you", he said with more meaning behind it. She went out the car and shut the car door behind her. He watched her leave and sighed before driving home again. Maybe he should've gone and be with her? What if she gets hurt?

————

It's the next day and Allie hasn't answered Mason's phone calls. It's early in the morning and Mason is leaving in about an hour for the game today in London. It's 9 am only. Allie is always awake at this time, unless she had fun...or went over to Kevin's?

Mason decided to go knock on the door next to his house where she lives. Her mom, Lisa, quickly opened.

"Oh Mase, hello darling", Lisa greeted him with a hug.

"Hey Lisa", he hugged her back before walking in.

"Allie went for a walk with Milo, that dog can never sit still", she giggled as she shut the door behind them.

"Did she have a good time yesterday", Mason asked as he took his shoes off.

"She came home early surprisingly, she said she was tired and went to bed, she's a confusing girl that one", she chuckled. Mason fake smiled, this can't be good, he thought.