The Conversation: Eugene and Gram ⚡

It's almost 7 am and Eugene opens her eyes very slowly, fixing her eyes on the ceiling of her room, she is expressionless, but when she turns to her right, her expression becomes confused at first, then soon what would be a certain conformism.

Beside her, Black is sleeping soundly and doesn't look like he's going to wake up yet. Eugene rubs her forehead in circular motions, she's been processing everything that's happened in the last few hours, and she can't imagine any other complicated moment that has passed before, not as complicated as her current situation.

She knows there is no justification whatsoever for what she and Black did the night before, regardless of feelings, it was cheating, and cheating is wrong anyway. And she's not that kind of girl, it's been her mistake from the start, and saying that means what, she shouldn't have agreed to date Gram if she hadn't already gotten over or resolved her relationship with Black.

And she doesn't intend to evade responsibility for what happened, so she will talk to Gram and tell the whole truth so she can resolve this situation once and for all. And that will be today.

Silently, Eugene all showers and changes clothes with Black still sleeping, she packs her bag until her cell phone starts to ring.

It's Gram calling. Eugene answers and talks to him quickly just confirming that they will meet later, and her voice ends up waking up Black.

Eugene: Good morning

Black: Good morning

Eugene: I left juice and a sandwich on the table for you, my parents are gone so you can stay