Blessing And Curse 😇😈

Yok could hardly believe it, was this really Dan sending that message? Or was he delusional?

After so much time had passed, as much as he struggled to keep his hopes up, the truth is that Yok was stressed and tired of the whole situation, this extends from the moment he and his friends decided to burn down his house. taui. It's like an endless fight.

He stared at that message Dan supposedly sent him for a moment, and before anything else, he checked that it was really Dan on the other end of the line.

So instead of texting, he placed a call directly to Dan.

The call didn't last long as the person quickly answered the call.

- Hello, Yok!

It was really Dan's voice, or someone with a very similar voice.

- Is Dan really you?

What happened and where are you?

- I can't say everything right now but I'm fine, who's behind this, we both know well

- What they did to you?

- I will explain everything to you personally, let's meet in a public place in the morning, in that restaurant

For a moment Yok remembered when he said goodbye to Dan in the past, and then saw him again inside the hospital along with Tauí's henchmen.

Even though he has already forgiven Dan, Yok can't help but worry about the thought that Dan might be being used by Tauí again.

- In the morning?

- That's it, just the two of us, discreetly

-... You're not fooling me, are you?

- I'm not, I promise you!

- So, at 8 o'clock then

- Until then!

Yok ends the call still in a trance state, it was as if it hadn't even happened. His emotions were mixed and all he wanted was for him to go on this date.

As much as he wanted to tell the other boys in the gang, the argument he had with them earlier made him choose to handle this situation on his own.

He would put himself in that situation on his own, even though he knew it could have a bad outcome.

That's because, Yok is the type who doesn't think much, he's emotion, he may even regret doing something, but never not doing it.

He follows his heart, has always done so from the beginning, and will continue to do so. He values ​​his feelings a lot, and they're all in Dan, he cares about this man, he wants to have him anyway, and it would be a waste of time if he didn't try to invest in this relationship.

_____________________________

In her house lying in bed, Eugene looks at her recent photos with Gram, she goes through them one by one, and despite being smiling in them, Eugene looks at the photos with an indifferent and despondent face.

She has been avoiding having night dates with her boyfriend for over a month, he always invites her out at night and has already invited her to sleep at his house. But Eugene always has an excuse to decline the offer.

Whether it's fatigue from the rhythm of dance workouts, or family issues, she's always running from Gram almost every night.

The couple is at the stage where talking about sex and having their first time with each other is inevitable.