Chapter 221-225

Chapter 221 Extra Story 1: A Thousand Gold Tears

    Central living room, sofa area.

    Shen Xinrou, who was suddenly called by her mother to speak, jumped in her heart and turned to look at her sister subconsciously.

    Gu Junwan's golden eyes swept away lightly, interrupting the cubs' attempt to 'collusion'.

    Shen Xinrou struggled for a while, and then whispered: "I took the shield in my mother's workshop, and then the security uncle didn't see us."

    When speaking, the little guy did not hold the candied gourd's hand tightly. Wearing the corners of his clothes.

    From time to time, she would raise her little chin to take a peek at her mother's expression.

    Such a move made Gu Junwan see at a glance that her little daughter had not been telling the truth to herself.

    The little guy spoke smoothly about the shield, but his voice was so weak that he had no confidence.

    Thinking about it, he should be planning to take the responsibility to protect his sister.

    As for the security guard, the little guy didn't lie, but it should be because she herself didn't understand the key.

    This can be seen from her doubtful tone.

    Gu Junwan did not directly pierce her little daughter's well-meaning lies.

    After a few seconds of silence, she shifted her gaze to her eldest daughter and said calmly, "Is that so? Gu Xinqin." As soon as

    she heard the tone of her mother's words, her sister Gu Xinqin knew that the other party had already noticed everything.

    She bit her pink lower lip, took a small step forward, shielded her sister behind her, raised her eyes and said, "Mother, I took the shield, and I took two different models.

    " One is used to interfere with the camera, and the other is used to block security scans."

    After a short pause, she continued: "I memorized the specific handover time of the patrols by the security uncles, calculated the areas with dead spots, and then I managed to avoid them with my sister."

    "Sister didn't actually do anything except follow me. Mother, can you not be mad at her?"

    As soon as these words came out, Gu Junwan didn't speak, and Shen Xinrou, who was standing a little behind, cried with a 'wow' stand up.

    She was already worried, but when she saw her sister taking everything down, she burst into tears when she felt anxious.

    "Mother, I didn't mean to lie."

    In addition to their similar appearance, the twins often have telepathy.

    After hearing her sister's cry, her sister, who was originally emotionally stable, also cried sadly.

    The two little guys knew that many servants in the house had already fallen asleep at this time, and they didn't let themselves cry too loudly so as not to disturb the rest of others.

    Seeing the two daughters drop the golden beans in front of her, Gu Junwan couldn't help but soften her heart.

    In addition, it was not too early, so she gave up the idea of ​​severely punishing the two.

    She stood up, stroked the tops of the two little girls' warm hair, and said softly, "Smartness and courage to take responsibility are both advantages, but you have to remember that good quality is when you use it on the right path."