Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181 The susceptibility period of the turbulent arrival

    At 3 o'clock in the afternoon, the sun was hot and poisonous.

    The wooden building for the princes and nobles to relax has a suitable temperature and is comfortable.

    Gu Junwan looked at the little boy who was looking at her politely, with some emotion in her heart.

    To be honest, she was also very curious.

    What exactly did my alha do? A game of time actually opened Freelot's heart.

    If she asks Shen Han now, the latter can't say why.

    This secret, I am afraid only Freelot himself can answer.

    The encounter between people is actually very strange.

    At some point in time, you meet someone in the middle of a crowd.

    There was a little encounter between you that changed the rest of your life.

    Gu Junwan agreed to the little boy's request to invite Shen Han to be a guest at home.

    There was no implied political purpose, even though she knew that Archduke Frie was the only one who could influence the old king's decisions.

    For this reason, she did not mention to Shen Han the intertwined royal power structure of Kesen Luodian.

    Just tell the other party to be safe and come back early.

    In the floating car, Shen Han looked down at the words 'waiting for you to come back' sent by his wife in the encrypted mobile phone, and the dryness in his heart faintly showed signs of rising.

    She raised her hand and pressed her throbbing temple, and was about to reply to the message when Freelot's slightly curious voice came over.

    "Are you texting your family? I can feel you are very happy."

    Shen Han smiled, nodded and said, "Yeah, I'm texting my girlfriend."

    "To share a secret with you, this book The phone can only contact her alone."

    Seeing that Shen Han put the phone close to his body carefully, Freelot asked again, "Are you going to get married?"

    "Yes."

    "Then can I come to your wedding?"

    "It must be possible, then. You'll be amazed to see her."

    ...

    Free Castle was built on a cliff.

    And the entire peninsula on which it is located is the private property of Duke Friedrich.

    There are soldiers armed with live ammunition outside the island, and the castle is even more strictly guarded.

    However, there is not much popularity in this large Fried Castle.

    Compared with the palace where there are cocktail parties and parties all day long, this place is more like a special prison.

    When Shen Han followed Freelot to tour the castle, he saw more patrolmen than servants.

    After hurriedly visiting several scenic areas, Freelot dragged the other party into the accommodation area in the fort.

    He has a room full of model aircraft and can't wait to share it with his new friends.