Chapter 091-100

return
After crossing, I marked the Empress
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 91

    When the Empress' family of four gathered around the table for dinner, there were no servants around.

    In the 'Family of Four', Gu Yuwei's position was also replaced by Shen Han.

    At this moment, Shen Han was sitting beside his girlfriend, staring at the two Omegas at the table from the corner of their eyes.

    I can't help thinking: Junwan and Grandma are not only similar in appearance, but also have the same eating habits.

    From the first meeting with Gu Junwan, Shen Han liked to peek at each other's food.

    She thought it was a different kind of enjoyment.

    Gu Junwan is very elegant when she eats, but she's not the kind of idiot with inexplicably complicated rules.

    That is a kind of precipitation of state of mind and self-cultivation, something brought out from the bones, just like Lanzhi.

    Only now did Shen Han realize that Gu Junwan's gentleness was largely derived from her mother.

    Think about it too, only in such an environment can you create such a beautiful beauty.

    Thinking of this, Shen Han couldn't help but look up at Tang Yucai again.

    Speaking of which, the two alhas on this table are quite similar.

    Neither of them had the support of family power behind them, but in the end they just fought out from a group of rivals and became the only female kings of the two terms.

    When Shen Han's eyes fell on Tang Yucai, he was surprised to find that the other party was also staring at him.

    Seeing the familiar smile on the corner of Teacher Tang's lips, Shen Han's scalp immediately became numb.

    She would never forget that every time that Teacher Tang wanted to make a fool of himself, he would show such an 'evil smile'!

    Shen Han quickly retracted his gaze, staring earnestly at the two small cauliflowers on his plate.

    She looked attentively, as if she was going to work out some secret structure on the cauliflower.

    At this moment, Gu Junwan's voice came softly from the side.

    "Why do you eat so little? Is the dish unpalatable?"

    Omega's sweet voice was soft and slow, like a hot spring in winter, flowing to alha's ears.

    Shen Hanlu's two ears outside her hair instantly turned red.

    She quickly shook her head slightly: "No, no, the food is delicious."

    Gu Junwan knew that her alha might be embarrassed, so she put two slices of pastrami on her plate.

    After thinking about it, he got up and gave her a bowl of pork ribs soup.

    The soup is delicious and clear, and the ribs are firm and tender.

    Just the look of it makes the index finger move!

    Tang Yucai looked sour.

    When my daughter grows up, she can only see her own alha in her eyes.

    Gu Qianqiu was very pleased.

    In the past few years, she had been worried, what if her daughter could not find a satisfactory alha?